25

Y/N's P.O.V. - 1st Person.

Looking back on the last three years, ny life has changed a lot. And it all started when I was seventeen, life fuck.

It was Warped Tour, my very first one, and I went with a friend of mine. We were just wandering around before I saw a boy, black fringe and a stupid hat. I laughed at the black lined painted below his eyes. He was really attractive.

"Who's that?" I asked my friend, pointing to the boy. Her eyes followed my finger. She rolled her eyes.

"That's Johnnie Guilbert, some youtuber. No big deal though, hangs out with that BryanStars kid.. the interviewer, y'know?"

I nodded. He didn't seem like no big deal. But my idiot of a friend dragged me away, to where I couldn't see the head of black hair anymore. Bummer.

I went home that day and immediately looked up Johnnie's name, finding his youtube channel and binge watching his videos for days. I had the biggest crush on him, and it never went away.

So when he showed up at Taco Bell at two a.m, saying he was a fan, I was beyond ecstatic.

Warped Tour started it all. I vowed on that day that I saw him, that one day I'd be with him, maybe marry him.

Now, three years later, I'm sitting on the couch next to that very same boy. The one who showed me a whole new side to life. The one who helped me through so much, who walked through hell with me, the one who made me who I am today.

I woke up next to him every morning, his black hair tousled and breathing so light.

I did it. I made it.

I'm living my dream.

A/N
THE LAST CHAPTER'S SO SHORT IM SORRY.

But hey, we all made it, a special thank you to the readers who've been here since the first chapter ❤

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL
The sequel is kind of a prologue, shining light on the Johnnie-Diego issue and that day at Warped Tour yayyy