Chapter 3

A week later, Jasper went through the warp pad, and to the barn house, with a sleeping JP. All of the gems were training, and Steven saw Jasper and JP. "Garnet, Jasper and JP are back." He said. He ran over. "Do you need help?" He asked Jasper, as she shook her head. "No need." She walked into the barn, and closed the big barn doors. Steven was a little worried. "What's up with Jasper?" Steven asked. "She's probably worried for JP." Greg said, as he went into his van. Pearl walked over, with Peridot. Peridot had her visors off, and she was holding them. Peridot spun around, and looked at all of the colors of the planet. "The Earth is so pretty." She said, and Lapis giggled. Peridot looked at Steven. "Is this what humans see everyday?" She smiled. "Um... Yeah...?" Steven replied. Peridot jumped and ran around. Lapis giggled again. Steven was confused. Pearl smiled at Peridot. "She took off her visors and she can actually see colors. Other than yellow." She told Steven, as he nodded, understanding. "Why are her eyes blue then?" Steven asked. "I guess that just happens to be her eye color." Lapis replied. Steven looked at Lapis confusingly, and smiled. "Do you have a crush on Peridot?" Steven asked, and Lapis blushed a dark blue. "NO! Why would you think that?!" Lapis looked away. Steven smiled. "LAPIDOT!" Steven giggled, and Peridot looked over to there, confused. "What's Lapidot?" Peridot asked. "A-" "Nothing!" Lapis interrupted Steven. Peridot looked confused, but shrugged as she looked at a ladybug again. "So cute!" She said. "She is clueless." Garnet commented. "Ha. Yeah, she is." Amethyst replied. "I'll go ahead and train her some more." Pearl said, and walked over to Peridot. Steven looked at the barn doors and saw limb enhancer fingers at the rim of the door and he saw JP walk out of the barn, without her limb enhancer legs. Then Jasper walked out. "I'll stay here if you want to, JP. If you want to go back to Home World, I'll go too. That's it." Jasper said. "I want to stay here, but at the same time I want Yellow Pearl here too." JP replied. JP looked up at Jasper, seeing as she is smaller than Jasper, She opened her arms out and Jasper picked her up. "I SAID HUG MEH!! NOT PICK ME UP!!" Jasper chuckled and walked over to the other Gems. "JP wanted to see you guys." Jasper lied. "NOT!" JP yelled.

Later that same week, Pearl was teaching Peridot, Lapis and JP how to summon their weapons. JP summoned her weapon on the first try. It just happened to be like what Garnet has, but only knives. Lapis' weapon was later found on her third try, and happened to be water copies of the other gem's weapons, even JP's. Peridot had a bit more trouble with finding her weapon, due to her forcing herself to find her weapon. She soon calmed down, and found her weapon as robo blasters. She was very happy to find her weapon that explains herself. The four returned to the beach house, and showed the others their weapons, except for Pearl. JP was happy that she got her weapons so early, unlike the other two. Lapis was very confused with her weapons; it even copied Peridot's weapons. JP hugged Jasper, and Steven smiled, and was about to say a 'ship' name, until Garnet covered his mouth, and Amethyst laughed, mostly at Steven. She enjoyed seeing Steven and the others having fun.

Later that week, at night. JP snuck out of the barn, and went to the warp pad, and silently warped to the springs, and went to the fountain, and used all of her energy, to bring a certain gem, back. The next morning, Steven, Garnet, Jasper, and Amethyst warped to the springs, to see JP asleep, on the ground, in front of the springs, and a certain gem. Pearl warped through, while Jasper ran up to JP, and was stopped by a hand... A pink-ish hand. "Stop, Jasper-87. She needs to regain her energy." The mysterious figure said. "R-R-R-RO-!" Pearl said, and then fainted, again. Steven looked at the figure, as the figure looked at him. "Steven, my, have you grown so big!" The figure said. "I had a feeling JP wasn't the only one here..." Garnet said. "Rose, it's amazing to see you again." The figure nodded, and responded. "Nice to see my good friends again." "MOM?!" Steven said, astounded. Rose nodded. "Yes Steven. I'm back. Thanks to JP again." Jasper picked JP up, and held her close. "When do you think she'll wake up?" Jasper asked. Rose shook her head. "I'm not sure. But, we need to keep an eye on her just in case anything happens to her." She said. "But what about Greg? Does he know you're here?" Amethyst asked. "I will remain a secret until someone says about me." Rose answered, looking at Steven. "Steven, have you been training?" She asked him. "Yes, we were training the whole week, even dad." He said. "That's good. Were you able to summon your shield?" "Yes. I can even bubble gems!" He exclaimed. She smiled. "That's good to hear." She said. She stood up, and looked at Amethyst, who shape shifted into Lion. And she told them to go through the warp pad, to home and get Lion. They did, and they even had Lion go to her, and she grabbed her sword from Lion, and went back home with the warp pad, and with Lion by her side. She made it back home, and looked around, and saw a difference with the beach house and the cave. "What happened while I was gone?" She asked, Steven told her everything, even the little theme song he made for the crystal gems.