He "loves"me

My name is Bethany Woodlock I'm 20 years old and I'm dating Jonathan Everton. Everyone thinks we're the perfect couple but nobody knows his side of anger. This is my story.

                         Chapter 1.

  It was another  boring rainy day John was at class and I was making dinner When he finally came home he walked and kissed me on the cheek  smiling of I'd  smiled back. He had been my sweetheart since high school and I loved everything about him well everything except his anger. He had a lot of anger issues even the tiniest things set him off and he'd always take     his anger out on me.

As we sat he walked over and grabbed my phone he always does that to make I'm not cheating  I saw slam his down on the table and walked over. He shoved the phone in my face and asked very angrily "WHO'S EVAN!"

I didn't know what to say, it was like I froze I couldn't speak so all he heard were stutters he's.. he's a guy in my class." That's when I knew I was gonna get beat he walked over pulled me out of my chair holding me by my shoulders " you're such a slut!" He said very deeply you could hear the anger in his voice. Next thing I knowing he threw me to the ground I hit my head on the chair. He said "get up you pathetic girl!" I managed to get up, we sat down started eating again.

After dinner I took the plates washed them and put them away. It was time for bed so I grabbed my pajamas, went to the shower, and Locked the door. The reason why I do that is because he'll come in and I don't want him to. After my shower I put my long silky brown hair into a braid, brushed my teeth, and went to bed of course he kissed me good night. I always went to sleep wondering how Could date such a sMonster?

When the morning came I got up extra early and went to the bathroom you see the bruise where he had a grip of my they were black and blue. I brushed my teeth, washed my face ,and and made him breakfast he kissed goodbye and left for his class.

After John left for class I realized I had half an hour to get ready since it was rainy again I threw on a sweater , skinny jeans,and boots. I re did my hair putting into boxer braids. Then it was already 11:30 I grabbed my bag,and rushed out the door running to my car , quickly jumped in and rushed out of there as quick I as I could.

When I got there I ran to my hall quickly found my seat. I started taking notes that the teacher put on the board after I was done. I started reading a book. As quiet as a mouse I read silently reading word after word after word. Just like that class ended. I gathered my things and left.

Finally my last class was over. As I walked to my car I got a text from John saying he wanted to go out to dinner. After I drove home I went inside the apartment and started my work. I started getting John was taking me somewhere fancy so I put my hair up , put on a dress, heels,and waited John came home got dressed and left.

As we sat down I took off my coat placed behind my chair. As the waiter I ordered a water with lemon Khonsu got the same thing.
He then grabbed my arm saying " you were totally checking out the waiter!" "No I wasn't I swear. He finally let go of my arm. The waiter came with our drinks. We ordered and left as I got in the car John said very bluntly " you little pig you were checking out the waiter you liar!" He pulled my hair and slammed me into the window.

We drove silently when we got the apartment I ran to the restroom and looked at my face I saw a big bruise appeared on my cheek. I knew I should've down something but if I left I was worried about what he would if he found me .
After I changed I climbed into bed turned of the light kissed John the cheek and closed my eyes.