12 weeks later

Today was the day I was finding out the gender of the baby.Margo was so excited " we have to pick up my mom," Margo nodded her head as we arrived at my moms house she quickly ran to the car. While at the doctors office I waited to be called that's when I really pretty nurse in pinks scrubs walked out " Miss Woodlock?" I raised my hand and got up mom and Margo followed me " hi Bethany how are you feeling?", " great dr. Gonzalez," good I'm glad ready to find out the gender?" I nodded in excitement " it looks you're having a girl,"

My mom started jumping up and down. I started crying mom came over and hugged me " I'm so happy for you!" I started smiling that's when margo said who what's lunch?" I said " me" In excitement as we started walking to my car I got a call saying California state prison I answered " so I hear I'm having a daughter," he said " how did you find out?", I asked " I got people on the outside," I hung up and started walking to the car. We started driving to miss Susie's diner. After lunch was done I dropped mom off at her house.

After we arrived home Margo came peons the car door for me " thanks Margo", I said awkwardly we started walking inside I quickly ran to my room and changed into sweats. While I was watching tv I got a text from John I'm coming to see you guys. I felt my heart drop and I ran to Margo's room " Margo he's out and he's coming to see us!" I said hesitantly " ok calm down we'll call your mom" I nodded my head " mom corn over john is back", as mom arrived. We heard a knock on the door when Margo opened it was John he came in with a smile on his and walked over to me I managed to pull my self off the couch he bent down and started talking to my tummy " I can't wait to name you Peggy", " no you are not naming my daughter Peggy!", " daughter too I cam name her what I want!" I kept shaking my head and ran to my room crying Margo chased after " Beth are you okay?", " no I'm not that monster wants to name by daughter Peggy I want him out please Margo!" She nodded her head and left. When I came out he was gone I sat back down on the couch " mom can you stay the night please!" She looked at me and said " yes of course,". I hugged her and asked Margo what are gonna do for the baby's room " we can use the guest bedroom!" I nodded.