Finally going home

Chapter 6

It was finally time to leave the hospital I was glad I was going home. As we arrived and walked in all my family was in there welcoming me home a smiled came across my face. I liked seeing my family especially when my mom came hugged we both started crying " I love you so much baby girl!" She said " I love you too mama and I'm so sorry!" I crying. I stood up and said " I'm pregnant!" Everyone started smiling my mom came up and hugged me " honey this is amazing I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA!" She said.

That night I couldn't sleep I kept thinking about John. Worrying about him finding me again. Then I thought about the baby that made me happy.I could finally going to sleep I thought closing my eyes. I work when I felt Margo tapping me " I'm awake." I said tiredly she shook  her head and walked out. I finally got up and got dressed while I was walking out I asked " hey Margo would you like to drive with me to class?" " sure I'll guess I will go".

As we pulling out of the driveway she turned on the radio. She stated dancing I couldn't stop my self from laughing " you're so weird Margo." I said trying not to laugh swag looked at me and said " oh please I'm the weirdo who's the one who video taped herself singing", I looked at her with a glare before hitting her. We we finally at the college as we walked out everyone started looking at me because I was on the news for getting beat up by my boyfriend. It was like everyone was laughing at me tears came down my face before running to the bathroom. I could here Margo running after me.

I leaned up against the wall and fell down crying Margo came in and said d " Beth it's ok c'mon lets get you up off the dirty floor", she said pulling me up I hugged and started sobbing " I'm so weak and stupid!" I said crying I saw anger grow across Margo's face " don't you ever say you're weak or stupid because you are a smart and brave girl!" Lifting my head off her shoulder nodding my head. " c'mon lets clean you up and get to class", she grabbed a paper towel ,put some water on,and started wiping my face.