Court is apon us.

Chapter 10

3 months passed and Mila was already  six months old. It was the day for courts I put on my nicest clothes, I kissed Mila on the cheek and left while arriving at the court house I saw John and his lawyer. We walked in I had fear written on my face. Walking to the courtroom I saw John and his lawyer talking. They started walking over I tried to act like I was calm but inside I was screaming " you look very pretty today Bethany." I saw him smirk. I wanted to slap him but I couldn't they used that against me in court. "Mr. Evans is it true that you have a rap sheet?" " yes it is true." " well let's take a look at it shall we 1st charge Domestic violence 2 charge Domestic violence 3 charge assault against Mrs. Woodlock 4th charge A DUI and your fifth and final charge is Domestic violence. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury this man has 4 chargers for violence would you like if you left your child in the arms of him?" She said pointing at John. The trial took hours until finally " all rise I am here by granting full custody of Mila Simone woodlock to her mother,as for you Mr. Evan you should be ashamed of this and you are to stay 500 feet away from Mila and Beth if you do coke near I will throw you in jail. " congratulations you'll do a good job raising Mila," court dismissed. I smiled and hugged my mom.

" how about we all go out to eat?" I asked everyone shook their heads grabbed my bag and changed into normal clothes before we left for the restaurant. We arrived at Lou Lou's bar and grille I was so happy to have Mila amd that monster out of my life.