Falling into place.

Harrys POV:
She's staring out the window as I'm driving, it's quiet, but the good kind of quiet, you know, the kind that's comfortable. It felt good, I felt in sync with her and happy.
I'm glad her and I are friends. I love spending time with her.
"Harry" I hear my name and turn to her.
"Are you having a good time." She asks.
"Yeah, I am. Are you?" I ask back. Why would she think I'm not? I hope she is having a great time, because I am.
"Yeah, I am. I just feel kind of surreal, you know?, and I'm sorry to bring up the "FanGirl" thing. I'm not like that. It's just that the way I feel when I'm with you, and how much of a great time I'm having. It just kind of scares me." She says.
"I understand, and why does it scare you?" I ask.
"Because I get attached to people, easily, and they always leave." She says.
"Makinley, I'm here. And I'm not going anywhere." I say, assuring her.
"Yeah, but you are a star, in the biggest band ever, and you tour and stuff." She says. Looking sad.
"Bab- Makinley, I'm not going anywhere, we must ended the tour at the last show. And we get a long break, I'm not going anywhere for a while." I say to her touching her hand. Gripping it.
"I know we just met. But I feel connected with you. I feel like we've known each other a long time and I love spending time with you. I mean we've known each other almost two days. It's crazy, right?" She says.
"Yeah it's crazy, but I feel the same way. We get each other, I'm glad I cracked your phone, if i didn't none of this would have happened, and k would have never met you. It's just as soon as I met you and got to hang out with you, I liked it, I liked you, and wanted to know more, and spend more time with you."
I say to her.
A smile started to form on her face. 
"Ok, I just don't want you to think I'm weird or anything, I just am having a lot of
Fun, and if you didn't feel the same way I don't want to get the wrong impression or get too attached." She says.
So this must mean she's in to me... Right? Idk. She's so beautiful. You know what, I'm just going to tell her.
"You're beautiful." I say.
"What?" She says back, smiling really really big.
" I said you are beautiful." I say back to her.
"Thank you, and you aren't so bad yourself." She says giggling being funny and cute.
"I know." I say. She laughs even more.
"Well then, if you know I won't tell you anymore." She says.
" oh no, no, I need to hear it, I'm sexy, I deserve to hear it, and plus I'm going to be calling you beautiful A lot, so you'll have to do something in return." I say to her. I make her laugh, we both laugh.
"Ok, well fine." She says.
We pull into targets parking lot.
I turnoff the car.
"Don't get out" I say to her.
"Yes sir" she says back. 
I walk around to her side of the car and I open the door for her.
She gets out and we go inside. I get a grocery cart and we go on our way.
" ohh that's cute" she says as we walk by purses and such.
"Haha" I laugh.
" what?" She turns around and looks at me.
" nothing, you're cute, you know that?"  I say to her.
She grins and flips her hair, "duh" she says back. We both laugh.
Some people start to stare, they know who I am lol.
" Harry?" She says.
"Yes?" I reply.
"Do you like being in public places, with all the crowds?" She says.
"Umm. Well it doesn't stop me from going out, I love my fans, and it's ok." I say to her.
" ok I just don't know how to feel about it. Like if you wanted to come here or not."  She says.
"No, I'm fine, I wanted to come. " I say to her.
She smiles and we keep walking.
" we need to go to the home section." She says  getting very excited.
"Ok, let's go." I say to her and we find the home section. She starts getting really excited. She's so cute.
" I need to get a white rug, some decorations and whatever else I see."  She says.
We pick out tons of stuff, and the car is packed full. She looks satisfied.
" that's a rap for today."  She says. " Jessah picked out a couple things to, but I had to come back." She says.
"You got enough?" I ask her.
She hits me on the shoulder.
" yes, actually I did." She says back. She's so cute.
We are so playful together.
"Let's go check out. I'm tired."
She says.
"Alright let's go." I say.
"Harry, how bout I check out, and can you go get us a drink over there... PLEASEE." She asks.
"Yes I'll be back." I say and walk off.