Concert

MAKINLEYS P.O.V.
Hey Y'all ready, make sure you have the hotel key, and everything you are bringing with you.
"Ok , ok makinley calm down" I hear my best friend Jessah say.
" I'm sorry I'm just really excited!!:) I say.
...
Couple minutes later
"Hey San Diego how are you all tonight!"Niall Horan screams. And everybody cheers and screams. I find some of the crazed fans a little annoying, I mean I know they are excited and all, but trust me it can get annoying. "OMG I can't believe we actually got to come." jessah says.
" well we wanted it this bad, and hey,we got it." I say back to her.:) we look at each other and laugh really hard. Our parents could have afforded it but we wanted to show them how responsible we can be, plus how much this concert meant to us. So we paid our whole way through, even to stay for 2 weeks in California, and for 2 more concerts of One Direction!:)
All the girls scream and shout. " I love you Harry." Was the most popular one, and I'm not surprised I have a little crush on him to, I mean who wouldn't. :)
Then jessah interrupts me. " hey Makinley there's your future Husband. "
" haha, huh. Yeah like that's gonna
happen!" I say back to her.
We are in the front of the of the row like right there's the stage, like I can touch Harry and Niall right now, if I wanted to. It was AWESOME!!!:)
*Harry starts talking in the MIC:*
" Ok, tonight we have something special for everyone!" Harry says and smiles. " Ugh! That smile though." I say to jessah. And then right as I say that Harry looks at me and smiles. "Makinley Makinley!!!!!! Did you just see that Harry just smiled at you, and it wasn't just a smile it was a "I like her smile." Agh."
Jessah screams in my ear.
"Jessah I think you're overacting a bit, I mean come on,there's like a million pretty girls here and I doubt that was what you think it was, I'm his fan and he smiled... Nothing more... " I say to jessah and she gasps.
And I let out a little laugh. " What's so funny" Jessah says. " You" I say back. *And then the mic comes back and Harry  talks again.:*
"Alright here's one of our favorite songs and one of the newest ones.... NIGHT CHANGES!!!" Harry screams, with his gorgeous smile.
Ugh....
"yaaaaahhhh" everyone screams. With excitement.
"Going out tonight... Changes in to something red, here mother dosnt like that kind of dress... Everything she never had she's showing off... Driving to fast moon is breaking through her hair, she said it was something that she won't forget having no regrets is all that's she really wants..." And then Harry's part... What we've all been waiting for... Haha... " We're only getting older baby, and I've been thinking about it lately, does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night chances, everything that you've ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up.." And then Harry grabs my phone. And touches my hand a little!!! I die inside and jessah looks at me and mouths " I told you so."" And I'm having a confused look on my face but smiling at the same time if that's possible. then Harry points my phone at him selfie version and says " but there's nothing to be afraid of even when the night changes, it will never change me and you.." And right when he says that He looks at me." Jessah says " Yeah... sure that smile at the beginning wasn't just a smile... I told you kinleyrose... haha"
"
SHUTUP, haha whatever..." I say back to her.  And then Harry drops my phone, as soon as he is about to hand it to me. And the concerts over, night changes was the last song of the night. Good choice. :) lol Haha lol.