S

CANCER  S

The doctor came in the next morning. "I would love to point out a quick miracle. It looks like Harmony's lung capacity has gone up a lot since she was last tested. She now only has to be on oxygen at night time rather than around the clock like it normally was." My mom, Eden, the doctor, my nurse, and I all cheered. When the doctor and my nurse walked out, Eden said, "Harmony, I think you should tell your viewers about this amazing accomplishment!" "Okay." She passed me the laptop. "Hey guys it's Harmony and i have extremely exciting news! This morning when I woke up, I ate and all that jazz and then my doctor came in and ran a few tests on my lungs. Then, my nurse came back with the results that she hadn't even looked at yet and her eyes went all huge and stuff then she went to get my doctor. We thought something was wrong. My doctor came back and said that my lung capacity has grown since last time and i no longer have to be on oxygen 24/7. I only have to be on it at night now! Thank you so much for watching and thinking about me! Love you guys! Bye!" My mom insisted on celebratory milkshakes. I got a standard chocolate one, Eden got an Oreo one, and my mom got a Red Velvet one. This was officially the best day of my life!

At night, I started to feel short of breath. My nurse told me that it was perfectly normal since it was about time I go back on my oxygen.