Strawberry Flavored Kisses

Come on Chass I heard my sister call me. Where we going? “You going to school I’m going with kool-aid I don’t feel good.” I knew something was up but I ain’t trip shit sis wanted some dick and she was gon get it. “What you laughing at Chass”. Nothing I said as I flew passed her to Kool-aid’s truck I loved riding in it. I hoped in the back tho.

I slowly walked over towards his crème colored range rover and got in the passenger seat. He climbed in and smoothly said “seatbelts ladies”. “Kool-aid now you know I don’t ride in no damn seat belt.” I heard Chass whine “shit you gon ride in one today or walk” and with that he looked into the rear view mirror with eyes that can kill.

With that I heard the seat belt click. The ride to the school was only 15 mins and that flew by with me listening to Chass and Kool-aid joking around. “We here so get chu monkey ass out.!” “Boy I’m going damn” Chass hopped out and came over to the driver side I rolled down my window. “Bye Ni-Ni and be safe love you” and then she kissed me on the cheek. Love you to and don’t be acting up girl. “Ok.” “Aye what about me” Chass smiled and slowly raised up her middle finger “nawl I’m just playing bye kool-aid” and with that she was gone. Kool-aid turned up the air because the car started to get hot. It was 90 degrees outside. “So where you want eat at?” Ummm I want some IHop if a nigga asking imma tell em. “Cool I wanted some pancakes to.”

So what’s yo real name Kool-aid? “You know I don’t really tell people this but I trust you for some reason but it’s Lavon”. That’s a pretty name I said. And it really was that name wasn’t common out here in Miami well the ghetto part. “So what’s yo real name Ni-Ni?” Nila I said emphasizing it La with my tongue as I turned to face him and he was looking directly at me with those eyes and that smirk. “Ok Nila” he said emphasizing the La as I did. He wasn’t as good as me but he got kitty purring. I sat back in the seat with my head crooked over leaning on my hand smiling. “Did I do something to have you think about?” He asked while his eyes watching the road. Nope I was just thinking. “About?” Nothing too much for your ears yougin. “Youngin and how old are you?” Just turned 18. She said with a smirk. “And you?” 19 heading to 20 in two months.

I watched her smirk fade away from her face. She was beautiful man. Nice body, Fat ass booty, but her personality she seemed like something that can balance my wild ass out. I playfully punched her arm as we were sitting at a red light and said "who’s a youngin now?” I smiled and laughed a little I guess I’m the youngin now. I watched him turn around take hold of the steering wheel and make that left into the parking lot. He parked a good walking distance from the door and got out and opened my door before I could get my seat belt off. Thanks I said looking over my shoulder walking off. His eyes were right on my ass I knew my ass was everywhere in these leggings. Umm come on I said as I turned around and started walking backwards. “hmm Damn Girl” what’s that pose to mean I said still walking backwards watching him pull a shirt out the trunk and slip it on. “Nothing at all” he said with that big ass Kool-aid smile. I turned back around so I could step onto the side walk. Right as I reached my hand up to the door he opened it. “Ladies First” he said moving his hand for me to step in. “Hello my name is Sam and I’m your sever for today, would you like booth or a table?”

A booth I said Nila turned around and flashed a smile showing off her translucent blue braces. Damn she was beautiful. “Ok this way please. Here you are I give you a minute to look at the menu and come back.” “Ummm I already know what I want” I watched Nila speak up. “I would like the cheesecake pancakes with extra strawberries, hash browns, sausage, and eggs.

For my drink I want a splashberry thanks.” She then beamed a smile at the waitress like a little child in a candy store. “And for you sir?” Aw yea I want a sprite to drink and two stacks of buttermilk pancakes with sausage, bacon, hash brown, and a side of fruit. “ok your order should be up soon if you guys need any help just holler my name.” and with that she collected our menus. I hope Lavon didn’t think I was gon be like them stingy bitches and fuck around with my food. Shit imma eat. “So you come here a lot? You seem to know what cha want.” He said while leaning forward and staring me right in the eyes. Actually I don’t come here a lot I did when I was younger my mom would take us here me my sister and brothers. I saw his eyes flicker with pain.

What about you? “Yea I come here often mostly on the weekends though.” I look at his arm and saw a tattoo of a lady she was pretty. Whose that lady she’s beautiful I said as I touched it. “My mom” he said with a smile rubbing his arm. “She died when I was 12.” I didn’t want to ask but curiosity got the best of me. how? He looked right up at me and said “She was killed in a break-in along with my father, he was a big time dealer”. Aww I’m sorry I said as I looked over and noticed the male tattooed on his arm he looked just like his father. “Don’t be I’m cool it was a long time ago.” Right as I was about to speak again our food and drinks came so I just looked at him.

“I hope you guys enjoy and if anything wrong just let me know ok.” Ok thanks and with that she was gone. I poured blueberry syrup all over my pancakes. I looked up to see Lavon staring at my plate. What you like how my food looking? “Nawl but blueberry syrup, strawberries, and cheesecake?” It’s good I said in a high pitched voice. Here try it I cut a piece with my fork and lifted it up for him to try here. He ate it and I watched his face for signs. “Ok it’s good.” I told you it would. We continued to eat and all you heard were occasional laughs but mostly forks hitting plates.

I saved my strawberries for last, I loved strawberries especially IHop’s they were soft and sweet. I picked one up and dropped it into my mouth it made my face lite up eating it. My mama use to always buy strawberries and put sugar on em that was when times were good. I licked the juice off the tips of my nails. I always kept my nails did and at a good length. Just as I reach down to grab another one the tips of my nails hit the table. I looked down then across the table I saw him dropping one into his mouth. “These are good I should start getting these.” Noooo is that the biggest one I cried out. “You mean this one?” I watched him take it out the bowl.

No please just let me have it! “The come get it.” He dangled it in front of my face. I leaned forward with my both hands on the table. He kept moving the strawberry back until finally I was standing up bent across the table whining like a baby. “A little further.” I was right in front of his face. He move the strawberry away and before I knew it his juicy lips were on mine. I mean I wasn’t complaining I been wanting to kiss for lil minute nah.

His lips were soft the kiss actually gave me butterflies. I opened my eyes to him staring back into mine. I lifted my hand to the side of his face and kissed him his lips sticking to mine as I pulled away because of my lip gloss. Can I have my strawberry now? I asked as I cocked my head to the side with a smile. “Sure” he replied with that kool-aid smile he drug the strawberry across my bottom lip before he put it in my mouth. I sat back into my spot satisfied.