Security?

Ok you guys i really need some more followers, votes and commetns yall being stingy! Imma start demanding in a minute but until then enjoy your chapter. And also i have started another book called "Bitter Secrets" its a collab with my sister Dewanna or Scooter which ever name she perfer but yea everybody go READ COMMENT VOTE EVERYTHING  the first chapter is up by the way. Follow us BOTH also toodles.

“I guess you ready” he spoke up “here take the keys and head to the truck.” I watched her walk out she even flashed me a smile looking over her shoulder knowing I was watching her every move. Huhh boa boa she gon drive me wild but I like a chase. I got up from the table to pay the bill. “You leaving Von-Von already?” I looked up to see Sam’s wide green eyes staring at me. Yea I got some things to handle. “yea things “ she said as she looked out the door. Why you gotta be like that? I asked a little annoyed. “Look I don’t what the fuck your problem is but that tone of voice got to go! Understand me?” I looked at Sam with the meanest mug I could ever give. Her long ass nails swiping through the air as she snapped on me along with her long blonde and black hair swinging adding dramatic affect. “But aye listen to me when I talk to you…I actually like her.” Look Sam I ain’t got time for your shit again. “WHAT THE FUCK I SAY BOUT YOUR MOUTH?” I looked up to see Sam giving me the coldest stare ever. I immediately lowered my voice. Look I don’t need you playing with me. “Now Von-Von I actually like this girl she good for you” she said as she grabbed my face and looked me in my eyes letting me know she was serious. I was shocked Sam hated every one of girlfriends she even hated the bitches I just fucked and she damn near fought em all. She handed me my receipt and stepped from behind the counter. “You take care of her Lavon”. Sam never called me by my first name unless she meant business. Then she hugged me stopping mid chest to me. She then looked me in my eyes said “you take care of yourself to and please please stay out of trouble Lord knows I want be able to bury another one of my baby brothers, and I want have it! I love yo hot head ass so fucking much Lavon but I can’t put you in the ground and I refuse.” I watched her tear up I can’t stand when females cry let alone my big sister so I hugged her. Look Sam imma try my hardest to stay out of trouble but it always seems to catch me and you want have to bury yo baby brother cuz I’m not going nowhere. She flashed me a smile. “Oh and I’m still waiting on my nieces and nephews.” I smiled and waved her off as I walked through the door. Girl you crazy. I tapped on the glass to get Nila’s attention she had fallen asleep waiting on me. “what took you so long?” She asked me sleepily as she opened the door for me. Nothing just decided to talk to the waitress and tip her. “Aww ok.” I looked over to see her staring out the window. So it’s 10:30 and Chasity don’t get home from school until 4:00 you want to go back to my place? “Sure” I looked over to see her sleeping. I chuckled to myself that food got her ass tired. On the way to my house I couldn’t help but think about when I killed Smokey. He wasn’t putting in any work anyways but I wondered had I scared her. We pulled up to my house and she was still sleep so I decided to carry her in. She was actually light for her to be so thick. Her booty felt just like I had imagined it soft. I took her heels off and laid her in my bed and headed to the shower. I opened my eyes to see a gold painted ceiling. I sat up in the bed I must’ve been in a deep sleep to not notice I was moved. I looked all around the room in front of me was a big ass flat screen tv with a xbox hooked up to it. I hoped out the bed and headed towards the large window it looked like it had a view. I opened the shades and my mouth dropped. It was a very large backyard. The pool had slides that connected to it. I saw a grill to the far right corner. I thought about how the hell could a 19 year old afford this but I pushed the thought away until i could question him.  I closed the shades back and hopped back into the comfortable bed. I ran my hands over the burgundy silk sheets it matched the color on my nails. “You like something you see”. His voice instantly made me smile as I looked up he was in nothing but a towel with water dripping off his body. Maybe I said as I threw myself back on the pillows and pulled the comforter up. I laid there looking at ceiling till I felt the bed move. I sat up to kool-aid stretched across the foot of the bed he was dressed in some basketball shorts. You don’t have to lay at the foot I mean this is your bed. “Then move over.” What? “you in my spot”. He said with a smile cracking as he sat up. Oh I said making my mouth into a wide O. I moved over so he could come up. I started giggling till I heard him ask. “what’s so funny”? You. “how?” It took you forever to get up here and you struggled. “shut up.” He replied and then he threw his arm around my neck pulling me close to him. “Ain’t you gon cut off the light?” her little voice asked I opened my eyes to see her looking at me. "Off". “That’s tight yo shit voice activated”. Girl shut up and go to sleep. “ok.” She said in her little voice while she put her arm around my neck and put her face into my chest. I slide my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. As he pulled me closer I snuggled my face into his bare chest he made me feel safe, and with that I was sleep.