Chapter 20

When Rydel sees you she smiles and stands up, "the boys went to meet the rest, they're going out and doing their own thing, Ryland wanted to let you know but I shooed them away... hopefully that was okay, I just missed hanging out with my girl!" "Delly it's all good, now let's enjoy the day!" she nods and you guys leave the hotel talking about what type of things you expect to come out of the tour, Rydel puts on sunglasses even though it's not that sunny and she calls for a cab following her. When you get in a cab Rydel tells the cab driver an address, you like asking her where you guys are going but you don't want to sound rude asking.

"We're going to get some lunch." She says as if she just read your mind. You smile at her, "how are you and Ryland?" She asked you, "We're alright, things couldn't be better.... But...." she gives you a frown, "Y/n what's wrong? Did he do something? If he over reacts don't worry he is very protective over his girl" "N-no it's just you know when we were on the plane... and then I woke up, from my nap... and then I was just hugging Ryland tightly..." You stuttered out. "What happened y/n, you can tell me, you can tell me anything" "Well, I kinda h-had a dream about all of us together at your parent's place... Ryland took me o-outside and we were walking around, all of a sudden we heard two little voices calling us over...." You told Rydel about your dream and how you felt and everything on the way to your destination.

Once the car came to a stop Rydel has a big smile on her face, you guys get out of the car and in front of is Carl's Jr, and you gave Rydel a weird look, "why are we here?" Rydel giggles, "cause we used to come here before or after we finished dancing at Rage" she says then pulls u into the restaurant.

A/N: Hey peoples, sorry it's another late one... please leave a comment down below for any of ur suggestions!