Chapter 9

"I hope that you would like it! I picked it out because it doesn't just look good it symbolises something!" As you look down you see the golden necklace with a little turntable and on the outside it said your name on it. "and what would this symbolise ry?" you ask with a smile on your face. "Well the turntable is there because 1) you are on repeat in my mind and 2) this is what brings the best of us, when we are in our own little music world." You smile at him one more time then bring him into a hug.

You release at the same time and he grabs the necklace from you and puts it on. Rydel comes in the second as he turns you around. "aaaawwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Rydel says, "You couldn't hold back could you?" you say with Ryland letting out a small chuckle on your comment.

Rydel gives you an 'of course' look. You tell Rydel and that you and Ryland are going off to the park now and she nods and starts typing away on her phone. "Who was that?" Ryland asks. "I just texted Ratliff, his coming over soon anyways, so you guys have fun"

Ryland takes your hand and leads you towards the door. You hop into his car and you guys make your way to the park. On the way there you guys have conversation about music and the tour. You plug in your phone to his car and put on his song Take Me There. As you start singing along, you can see Ryland admiring you, you say to him, "keep your eyes on the road Ry, you don't wanna get in a car accident." He lets out a small laugh and does what you say.

As the song is just about done you guys arrive as the park. You jump out of the car and you run towards the swings. You look around and you can see that there is no one there. Ryland walks up to and say, "May I?" you nod and he goes behind you and start pushing you. He grabs his phone then points the camera side towards you, "Ry what are you doing? Don't record me!" he smiles then says. "Y/n, you're such a little kid!" "You then say, "I'm not allowed to go on a swing anymore?" you say and then poke out your tongue. He laughs and says, "That's going on my story now!" You give a glare and he replies with, "You know that you look even cuter when you're mad!"

You blush and then hop off the swing, you then make your way to the slide. While Ryland goes over the monkey bars. He starts showing off doing flips and chin-ups, it's now your turn to record him.

You take your phone from your purse then start recording him. You add a little caption saying, 'trying to show off his muscles... even though he has none! 😂❤' you then add it to your story. As you're about to take another video Ryland sees you smiling, the smile then starts to drift off as Ryland makes his way over to you.

"Y/n what are you doing?" "Just taking videos of you," as you say as you're still recording. You quickly stop then add it to your story really fast then start to record again, Ryland was about to grab your phone, but you quickly go down the slide and run off.>