Chapter 21

When you both enter you see a charming looking boy about your age smiling widely standing near one of the booths wearing a Carl's Jr uniform, "OMG Michael, is that you?!" Rydel runs over to the boy and hugs him, he returns the hug. You walk over to them, "Hi Rydel, how long has it been since I last saw you?!" this Michael guy asks Delly, "Way too long! Anyways how have you been? How is the family??" Michael looks over to u and gives you a small smile, he looks back at Rydel, "Everything is good, the family is good, how about yours? I heard you guys are touring or something?" "Omg yeah! We are starting off our tour here in Colorado actually, you and Mae should come! Omg the boys would be so excited to see you guys!" Michael looks back at you, "Delly, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend over here?" he asks with a chuckle "oh shit, yeah sorry... this is Y/N, she is my best friend" she gives you a side hug.

"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Michael!" he says with a smirk. "It's nice to meet you too!" you give him a warm smile back. "I'm gonna get my food, you guys keep catching up!" you walk away and go order your food.

Once you get your food, you look around and see that Rydel is gone, "she went to the bathroom" a voice from behind said, you turned around and see Michael looking up and down you. "Oh okay..." you find a table and sit there, you start to sip on your drink. Rydel sits down in front of you while you were about to bite into your burger, "I'm gonna get myself something to eat, you be okay for a while? It's a long line..." you look over your shoulder and see there are at least 10 people standing in line. "Yeah I'll be okay!" Rydel nods and makes her way to the line.

"Hey, Y/N!" you look in front of you and see Michael sitting where Rydel was just moments ago. "Hey! You on brake?" "Yeah I am, I guess you and Delly came in the right time!" he says with a chuckle, your phone goes off and you see that it's a text from Ryland;

Ryland: Hey babe, where are you and Rydel?

You: heyyyyy! We are in Carl's jr... the one you and the gang went to when you went to rage.

Ryland: k

Ell, rocky and I are on our way, see u in a few

You: kk xx

Ryland: ❤

You smile to yourself, happy to know that your boyfriend was on his way to meet up with you. "Why so happy all of a sudden?" You remember that you're not alone, "hm?" oh shit Michael is still here, you think to yourself. "Oh, nothing... just got a text from somebody." He give him a small smile and then take a bite of your burger, nods and doesn't say anything.

Rydel takes a seat next to you, "well thanks for taking my spot, don't u have a job to do?" she tries to say as mean as she can but ends up coming out as a giggle. "Yeah I better g-"he gets cut off by Rydel yelling out the boys names, "crap" you hear Michael say under is breath.