Chapter 8

The next morning you and Rydel wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. You guys rush down stairs with smiles on your faces. Before you know it the eggs and bacon that your mum made for the three of you is gone.

Once you and Rydel were ready you decided to get change in the bathroom (You put on a black leather jacket, black mini skirt, black crop vest with white feathers and black high-top converse. You add on some quick makeup and do your hair in a high ponytail. With a small black and gold purse) You got out of the bathroom and Rydel looks at you from your head to toe, with wide eyes and smirks.

"What?" you ask, "nothing, just that Ryland would just drool all over you..." Rydel says with a cheeky grin on her face. You just have a small giggle and then you and Rydel made your way back to her house.

Once you guys get back to Rydel's place you knock on the door and when the door opens you see a topless Ryland standing there with his mouth open. You can't help but look at his abs. Rydel pushes through him and you both snap out of the trance.

Rydel looks at you and she has a smirk on her face as she walks away. 'Wow y/n you look amazing, uhhhh, you wanna come inside?" Ryland says all shaken up. You blush and then slowly nod your head. He moves out of your way and you enter the house.

"So what's your plan for today y/n?" Ryland says as his closing the door. "Oh nothing much really, I was kinda hoping that we could hang out today like what we agreed on last night...'' "Oh crap, sorry about that y/n I totally forgot. I'll go get changed quickly and then we can go to the park or something" you nod then smile. Ryland quickly runs up back to his room to get changed.

When he gets down his wearing a black tank top with black ripped skinny jeans and a black snap back. You see that his holding something in his hands. "What's that Ry?" "Oh, it's just a little something for the book you gave me!" "Ry-ry you didn't have to get me something!" "Yeah I did. Here open it!" he hands over the box and as you open it you have a huge smile on your face! "OMG Ryland thank you so much!"