Prologue

The lieutenant of the the group was pissed. Actually, pissed would be an understatement. He was furious. After last month, the amount of monsters appearing all around South Asia increased by at least tenfold, just because of that little fiasco by the Greeks and the Romans had over in the US with their Titans and Giants. 

He continued to curse under his breath as he continued on his path. The nerve of that pantheon! He knew the Olympians were lazy, but he didn't expect them to leave the remains of the Giant's army run off free just because they didn't want to travel all over the world to clean up their own damn mess. Muttering to himself, he continued walking back to the temporary camp he and his fellow warriors had set up while they hunted the monsters that had popped up so suddenly and look for any signs of any other kinds enemies along the way. He had not encountered any enemy combatants in a while, which he found extremely suspicious and unnerving, as the last time that happened, VERY bad things happened after the faux sense of peace. It wasn't  just some robberies and small attacks on sensitive geographical areas.

It was a bloody uprising.

Starting off with the Parliament building attack in December of 2001, we didn't think anything of it until the last Hindu kingdom was attacked- The Royal Massacre of the Nepali Royal Family in June of 2001. The news of the attack still remains fresh in my mind, seeing the last stand of the remnants of a Hindu state in the modern world. Of course, the massacre wasn't the direct cause of the fall of the Hindu state. Alas, the great king Birendra fell to the bullets and his brother, Gyanendra, turned out to be a terrible leader in general, which in turn led the people to revolt against his tyrannical rule seven years later. I only wished it had stopped there.

The next event was bombings all over South Asia. After the previous two events and America's 9/11, security was extremely tight, leaving the only remaining option- bombs. Until 2007, bombs rattled the lives of everyday civilians. When I mean until 2007, I don't mean the bombings stopped. It means it somehow got even worse. Starting on November 26 and finally ending on November 29, enemy combatants entered the city of Mumbai and raised hell by shooting up popular restaurants, metro stations, hotels, and hospitals, as well as blowing up the main ports of the city and key roads. This attack devastated the city and led the country on a very bad road for the future. After that event, we had enough. We relented to our blood rage from all of these horrifying events and hunted down the perpetrators with extreme prejudice. 

Unfortunately, it's not easy to do that when the mastermind of all of those events is almost un-killable, and your sworn immortal enemy who seeks the destruction and overthrow of your family.

Oh, did I forget to mention? My group and I aren't exactly...normal.

We're the children of gods.

The Hindu gods, that is.

The Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, and Norse pantheons aren't alone in the world, and aren't the only one fighting for the safety of the world.

Enter the Rangers of Kali, legendary immortal warriors of Kali, Kalika, The Black One whatever you want to call our patron. All you have to know is that we only leave death in our wake.

JAI MAHAKALI 

Hey guys! I'm not dead. I originally left because I had nothing left to do Wattpad, but it seems I was wrong. I come back with this story, where the Hindu pantheon exists in the Percy Jackson universe. Don't forget to like and follow this story. Also, if I get something wrong (e.g. get the name wrong of something, etc) of the Hindu pantheon and stuff. Stay tuned for the next/officially first chapter of Predators and Prey!