Chapter 1

"Ahhhhhhh" i said when I quickly jumped up from my sleep, but then again I woke up I screamed thinking in my head "oh my gosh I thought I woke up before"didn't know what happened to me, I was so confused I didn't know what to do it was only 12:00 am so I had to go back asleep.

So I fell asleep not to long after I woke up, i was having another dream but not like the first it was a nightmare I don't know what was happening I couldn't wake up I tried so hard.

In this nightmare it was so terrifying it was one where you couldn't explain how or why it happened. Here is how the nightmare went so I was in this forest and I kept walking passing all these tall trees and these trees were not like normal they were really tall, I must have walked so far that I saw this house it was a mansion.

This mansion looked really old but is still looked like a magnificent house so I walked up to the door, when I was standing at this door there was this cold breeze that went passed me I felt so cold so I knocked on the door asking "hello is anyone here could I please come in" when I asked the door suddenly opened but to my eyes I didn't see anyone standing on the other side.

I admit I did get a little horror-struck but I did go in the house because I thought I would go in and ask where I was and then go, but the door shut behind me and I went back to try and open it but it was like it was deadbolt to the point where the door closed and when I was about to turn around I felt this breath blow on the back of my neck because my hair was tied up, then I herd someone say my name "Scarlett" I jumped in fear.

Then I slowly turned around and I saw nobody there behind me so I know this is stupid of me to do it but I went to walk around the house I didn't find anything at first, but then I heard something from down stairs so I walked down and then I heard this music playing.

I went and looked who it was and I was in this big room and standing in the corner I saw this demon looking creature it had black eyes, a hump back, fur that stuck up because it was so coarse I could tell by looking at it, its feet were large and his nails were long and they looked really sharp.