Believe In Her

Chapter 2

Paw-Paw grabbed Jade an put her on Belle's smooth silky back. Jade let go of Paw-Paw an she grabbed a hand full of Belle's long black mane. She looked up at Paw-Paw an nodded an ever so gentle kicked Belle's side while he had the lead rope in hand. While Jade moving with the motion of Belle's back she finally begins to relax an started to slowly fall in love with the gentle giant.

They walked all the way to the covered round pen. Jade knew what was coming next. They would go in the round pen an Paw-Paw would unhook the lead rope from the royal blue halter. They got closer an he stopped Belle at the gate to the round pen, he opened it an lead Jade an Belle in.

He walked to Belle an unhooked the lead rope, he walked to the middle of the round pen an said, " Go on, just like we did on Star." Jade looked at him then at Belle an back at him. She gently kicked Belle an she started forward after a couple of circles , she kicked her gently into a slow trot. Slowly taking her time she finally had Belle in a slow smooth gentle lope, every hoof beat Jade's heart matched every beat an then a spark burst inside her.

She was becoming one with Belle, she started to trust an have more faith. Most of all she loved her just as much as Star now. She rode Belle for a whole week bareback an mastered her every motion. An learned her like a book. Now it was time for the saddle an to start learning barrels on her.

****please comment an let me know what you think. I would love to continue this story. ********