The Beginning

Chapter 1

**Jade was two years old when she got her first two horses. A beautiful Golden Chestnut Arabian with a mane to match his body an a white blaze down his face an four white socks, a gelding they named Star. A beautiful Bay Quarter horse with black stockings on all four with a long black mane an tail a Mare they named Belle. Jade is tall an slim with a tan body, hazel eyes with dark brown hair an very bright an friendly personality. Animal lover an very kind hearted. **

Jade was surprised for her birthday when she turn two, to see her Grandfather she called Paw-Paw pull up with his black Dodge an a bright red trailer being pulled behind it. Jade ran outside with her Grandmother she calls Grr. As Paw-Paw backed the horses out he introduced them to Jade. Jade taking to the Arabian, there was just something about the Bay that scared her. Little did she know she would soon grow to love an trust the gentle giant Bay.

Jade named them Star an Belle. She soon started to ride an grew to love Star more than Belle. When she turned four she started Barrel Racing on Star. She Barrel Raced on Star for four an half years till something terrible happen to him. Star got kicked in the leg by a mean old gelding named Ace. Ace injuries Star's leg so bad that he can no longer carry weight on his back. Even though Jade was still light Star couldn't handle the saddles weight.

They set Star out just to be a pasture buddy with Belle since you could still ride her. Soon after that Paw-Paw decided it was time for Jade to start to ride Belle. She was terrified she wanted nothing to do with Belle. Paw-Paw grabbed Belle out the pasture an led her to trailer with Jade running behind Paw-Paw to catch up with is long stride. They reached the trailer an Paw-Paw headed Jade a brush. Jade stared at him in shock, she knew he wasn't letting her back out this time.

Belle looked at the little thing standing by her with its head coming up to the middle of her chest. Belle put her head down an greeted Jade with a big snort of curiosity in her face. Jade laughed an started to brush her face so soft as if to not break her. Paw-Paw finished brushing the mare were Jade couldn't reach, an just like she learned on Star bareback she had to learn on Belle bareback before Paw-Paw would put a saddle on her.

So it began.

**Please let me know what you think an if I should continue because if you do like it I already have most of the chapters. I think y'all will love it an grow to love the characters an what they have to through together, to keep each other going an the emotions they go through. Please leave comments ! Thanks ~Shelby S***