Inclination: Harry Styles Fanfic. Chapter 1: Daydreamer.

Summary:

Charlene is an ordinary 17 year old girl, who studies at college. Harry is 19, he's in the most successful boy band of his generation. His life is amazing, but feels there is something missing from his life. He's had other relationships, but he's never actually been in love. Charlene and Harry are very different people. Charlene being a quiet girl, used to being invisible, with Harry full of confidence, being known worldwide. They have opposite personalities, but do opposite's attract?...

Chapter 1: Daydreamer.

"Charlene, Charlene!" a voice repeated. "You're not listening to me are you?" It was Emily, we met through high school and have been friends ever since. "Are you walking home tonight?" "Erm no, I think I'm gonna stay back and finish off my art" I replied. I was going to stay behind to finish my canvas painting, in which needed to be finished before the six weeks summer holidays. "Ok, well I'll leave you to it" Emily replied. "See you on Monday Emily" I spoke back, as she left the classroom.

It was Friday, I was so thankful as it had been a busy week. I was walking home alone, after finishing my canvas painting. The weather was warm, I took my usual route home. There was a car blocking the path I usually took to cross the road. That was strange, there's never any cars parked there. Walking by, I noticed nobody was in the car. It was a nice car, in fact it was a black range rover. It didn't match the area at all. "Its an alright car isn't it?" a voice questioned me, making me jump. I turned around to see standing right in front of me, Harry Styles.

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles, are you ok? You look quite pale" I knew exactly who he was. Pale, I've always been pale, having ginger hair made it stand out even more. "Hi, I'm.....I'm" words wouldn't come out. "Rapunzel? Ha-ha" he joked. "Sorry, it's just your hair is so beautiful and really long"  he apologised and complimented me at the same time. "Thank you" I managed to say. "So, what is your name?" He questioned again. "Charlene" I was literally answering him with one word answers, what was I doing? This is Harry Styles, you love him you've always wanted to meet him remember? My mind raced with all these thoughts. "That's a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl" there he goes turning his charm on, making me blush. "Wow before you were really pale, now you're bright red, so colourful" he teased, while winking at me. Oh my god what is he doing? "I'm not really sure where I am, I'm kind of lost" Harry spoke in a more serious tone, changing the subject, but almost hinting for my help. "You're lost?" I asked him, he nodded his head, not speaking. I asked him where he was heading, he said he needed a place to stay for a few nights. I started giving him directions to the nearest hotel. I'm pretty sure he lost what I was saying, after I told him the way out of the street we were in. He just nodded, acting as if he was listening, but I knew he wasn't. "So, did you get all of that?" He was just staring at me.

Harry's pov

I parked my car up after driving away from a mob of fans earlier. I decided to get out and sit on the wall across the street from my car. That's when I saw her, I've never seen a girl so beautiful, so natural looking and comfortable with herself. She was walking by my parked car. "It's alright isn't it?" I questioned, I had to get her attention some way. I wasn't just gonna let a girl like that just walk away. She turned around to face me, a little startled. I'm not sure if she knew who I was, why wasn't she fangirling? "Hi, I'm Harry Styles, are you ok? You look quite pale" She had the most gorgeous ginger hair I've ever seen. She was about to tell me her name, but before she did I answered before her "Rapunzel? ha-ha" "Sorry, its just your hair is so beautiful and really long" I said to her, not really sure if she took this very well. She spoke a quiet "thank you" to me, I guessed she took it well. She told me her name was Charlene. I told her how gorgeous she was, along with telling her how gorgeous she was. Her cheeks started to flush with colour, I jokingly teased her and gave her a wink. I quickly changed the subject telling her I was lost, but I knew exactly where I was. She took my hint and started giving me directions, on how to get to the nearest hotel. I stopped listening but her voice was so beautiful, I bet she could sing with a voice like that. I was captivated by her beauty. I couldn't stop staring at how someone so beautiful, may not even know who I am.

"Harry...Harry" I repeated his name, he was just like me, daydreaming. "Yes, I....I think  I know where I'm going" Harry stuttered. "Ok, I best be on my way back home" I quickly started walking away, down the street. I heard Harry's car engine start up. The next thing I knew, his car was slowly driving beside me. "Do you want a lift home?" Harry shouted to me from his rolled down car window. "I erm, I'm nearly home" I answered him. His car stopped, I stopped walking and just stood there. He turned off his car engine and got out. "Charlene, please could I at least give you a lift home for helping me with directions and all..." It was like he was begging for me to get into his car. I know who Harry is, but I had only just met him. I didn't know the real Harry Styles yet. He started walking over to me, his tall figure stood right in front of me. He just took my hand and started leading me over to the passenger side. He opened the car door, letting go of my hand, gesturing for me to get in.