Chapter 7: Missing you

Thank you everyone that's been reading so far, remember to VOTE. Love you all <3 .x

A week had went by, Harry had been busy with interviews. I had been busy with college work. Harry and I kept in touch through phone calls, texting, sometimes we would Skype each other. I loved listening to his voice when he would call me up in the mornings. His voice would sound so raspy, and his laugh would sound so sweet.

I often caught myself daydreaming of him. How I wanted to feel his soft, plump lips press onto mine. How I wanted to run my fingers through his hair and play with his curls. How I wanted to gaze into his pretty green eyes, while his pupil would expand while looking at me. His eye's are so adorable when his pupil does that. I was telling my mam about how Harry's pupil would always do that when ever we made eye contact. She told me dad used to and still does that to her. It means the person loves you when their pupil expands. My heart was beating out of my chest when my mam told me this information.

*Harry calling......*

"Hello my beautiful Rapunzel" Harry spoke through the phone.

"Hello Mr Green eyes" I greeted Harry over the phone.

"Is that thee Rapunzel you're speaking to Harry" I could hear Niall excitedly asking Harry through the phone, in his Irish accent.

I started to laugh." You told them about me Harry?" I spoke through the phone. I must of been on loud speaker, because then Louis interrupted " He's never shut up about you, you and your fantastically long hair."

"Aww, look at Harry, he's blushing" I heard Zayn speaking in the background.

"Hahaha, really? Oh and I guess I'm on loud speaker too?" I spoke through the phone to them, Harry chuckled.

"Listen, I miss you Charlene , I have to go in for another interview in a minute, but I couldn't resist not hearing your voice any longer. I'll text you when the interview's finished." Harry sweetly spoke.

"Aww, I miss you too Harry, have fun in you interview and all. Speak to you soon.

"I quickly spoke, knowing he was being asked to go for his interview now.

"Gotta go now, speak to you in a bit my Rapunzel" Harry spoke, ending the phone call.

I lay on my bed drawing a portrait picture of my Niece. I always get asked to draw for family and friends. I enjoy drawing, it relaxes my mind. College was over for the summer now, so I guessed I had time to draw what ever I wanted. My phone was laying on the bed bedside me, it started to vibrate. Harry had called me half an hour ago, the interview must be over now. I had received a text message from Harry.

Harry: "Rapunzel, let down your hair, because we're going out tonight ;) .xx"

I laughed at him using the 'Rapunzel let down your hair' saying, he was obsessed with my hair. I had noticed he had used a wink face on the end of his text, which left me wondering where we were going. I'm only 17, so I can't go out drinking.

Me: "Going out? What you got in mind? :) XX"

Harry: "You'll have to wait and see, I'll pick you up at 7:00pm, see you in an hour! Consider this our second date ;) .xx"

It was 6:00pm now. It was almost august, so the nights were still light, even when it was late.

Date? He was taking me on our second date. I have to admit, I was excited. I hadn't seen Harry in a week, I missed him so much. He was taking me out again? I was surprised he hadn't forgotten about me, never mind wanting to go on a second date with me.

Harry's pov

I missed Charlene so much, she wasn't like other girls I had met before. She had me captivated from the moment I lay eyes on her. On our first date she had told me so much, she wasn't just a pretty face. Charlene was so smart for her years, not to mention, an absolute laugh to be around. The first time I met her, I remember her telling me about how people called her boring. Charlene was far from boring, she had all these ideas. Things she wanted to do in her life. She told me about how she had made a bucket list. She wanted to conquer her fears, one of them were being scared of heights. When she told me this, I automatically thought of where I could take her.