Chapter 23 Sophie's POV

I inwardly groan as I realize that if I do transmit the cages will start to loose their power, so now I'm running around with Keefe, trying to dodge blazing fireballs, while trying to get my friends attention. I'm going to need Linh to trap Brant and Fintan. Why can't the council hurry on over here? Or Grady!

"Sophie they're getting away! I'll get them, you run back!" Keefe yelled. I gave him a nod as I charged back to where Fintan and Brant were. Keefe's face was still in my mind as I ran back, his eyes were so afraid. Afraid of what? Hopefully not me.

I summed up all my sad memories; Kenric's death, Alden's broken mind, when Grady and Edaline wouldn't adopt me, when I found out Biana didn't really want to be my friend, Fitz's anger towards me, and Keefe leaving. I sent it to everyone there. They all had a tears running down their faces except for Fintan and Brant. Well, Brant was shaking in anger and Fintan was well glaring at me. And I was, well, I was about to start fleeing for my life. Little did I know, I inflicted on half of the Elvin population.

Brant started flinging ball after ball after ball while Fintan just stood there.

"You feel that Brant?" I asked. "That's what it feels like to know you!"

He hurled more and more, but each one I deflected and turned into ash. Some of the fireballs when I was running hit a few trees, but hey, I'm not perfect. Brant was doing exactly what I wanted, he was wasting his energy. His anger fueled his fire, but right when he lit go, I swished my hand. How did I know Everblaze? I went back into my memories and found multiple with them calling it, and one with them teaching it. I taught myself.

"I wonder what it feels like to be murdered by your own fiance?" I thought out loud.

He hurled more and more and more. Fintan wasn't just glaring at me, he was studying me. Well, let him! Let him study me! It's about time for them to see that I am powerful enough to take them down! Every last one of them!

"Brant, I think that that's enough," Fintan said calmly. Brant gave me a wicked grin. Now I realized that it probably was a set up.

"See, Miss. Foster, while you were oh so busy dealing with Brant, I was calling in reinforcements. This is now a full out battle between the one and only Sophie Foster. I can assure you that you will loose, and once you do, every last traitorous person you know will perish. You can either give up now, or your lovely home will be surrounded. Your choice," He said.

"How about you leave all these people here," I gestured towards the ones I had captured, "And take me instead? That way I get what I want and you get what you want!"

"What makes you think that we won't go back on our word?" Fintan asked with a sickening grin on his face.

"Well, while you were oh so busy throwing fireballs at me, I manifested another ability, one that'll make me able to do things that you don't want to know!" I shouted maliciously.

"How do we know you aren't lying?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure you know me by now!" I shouted.

"Well, Sophie Foster, you're hereby under arrest. Isn't that how they say it in the human world?" He asked as they both cackled.

"Nobody gets hurt except for me?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Nobody gets hurt except for you and the boy who is currently running to save you!" Brant hissed into my ear.

I turned around and there Keefe was, running past Verdi's pasture, barreling towards me.

"I'll stop him, just don't hurt him!" I said calmly. Then I summed up all my love I had for everything and everyone and inflicted upon Keefe, who crumpled down onto the ground unconscious.

Bye Keefe, stay safe, I'm sorry, and I'll be back soon! Tell everyone I love them! Thanks, Love you! I transmitted, that way he knew I was ok, and I was coming back.

Then Brant burned my wrists, I screamed, and then Fintan shoved me through the light.

Now I was the one going to the Neverseen.

A/N: HAHAHA!!! *Evil laugh* Hope you guys like theses two chapters!! Sophie doesn't know that she may have accidentally killed someone with sadness! Just Kidding, or am I? *Mischievous face* You'll just have to wait until the next chapter!! Thanks for reading, stay beautiful!!!

~Tapqueen101