Pressure

"Tomorrow is the first day of school again, I wonder what's gonna happen. how exciting" I said sarcastically before going to sleep.

The next day I did my usual morning routine. I woke up, took a bath, dressed up in my uniform, ate breakfast, triple checked my things, and drove my way to school like a normal school girl would. I bought myself a new place for me to live in simply because of that "incident". When my parents died, all of their riches were all transferred to me. So I can pay for my bills, tuition fee, food, clothes, or any needs or wants I desire.

I parked my car and planned to go straight to my classroom. As I stepped on the territory of my school, there written was: "Prestige High." That was the name of my school.

As I was walking through the hallways I could already hear the whisperings of every student I pass by. Every single one of them talking about my reputation on being perfect in everything. "Hey, isn't that Eleanor Hemington?" Says the guy wearing a red shirt. "Yeah, she is! It must be nice to be her" says the girl with a long braided hair. "Yeah, it must be" says the other girl.

High expectations everywhere! I can't breathe. Pressure, so much pressure inside my head. Because of so much pressure, I started to hyperventilate, my surroundings started to darken, I felt dizzy, I felt weak. "Call for help!" I heard a girl say, but I didn't know who. And then I passed out.