The Fight

I made so much friends, actually too much friends. So much friends to the point that I don't answer Kristen's calls anymore, I usually ignore her, and I don't hangout with her like we used to.

"Hey wanna hangout with me?" Kristen asks knowing I'd decline. "I'm sorry, I can't. Im hanging out with Cindy today." I said. "Why did I even bother asking." She said angrily. "Why are you mad? Aren't you supposed to be happy for me?" I asked. "I am happy for you. It's just that you don't hangout with me anymore." She said with a sad voice. "What?! Is that your reason? You're so selfish, you don't even own me!" I said angrily. When I said those words, Her tears suddenly poured out. "Kristen, I didn't mean to, I'm sorr-" I tried to apologize, but I was cut off.

"Eleanor, you disappoint me..." She said.

Bad memories instantly flashed backed. Remembering those things that happened made me wanna run away. "I disappointed someone again" I muttered to myself. "Eleanor, I'm sorr-" she said. Even if she apologized, I ran away. I was so mad at myself, I ran as far as I could even if it was raining, even if I was soaking wet, even if I was tired, I just had to stay away from everyone I love because I fear I'd disappoint them again.

It was raining so hard I could hardly see anything. So I stopped running. Then I heard Kristen's voice as she was approaching me. "Eleanor watch out!" She screamed.