Chapter 9

Y/N POV

I run back into the woods, avoiding anyone to see me enter the woods. I rush back to Yoongi, I don't know why but my heart is telling me he is in pain. I run as fast as I can I arrive to see Yoongi, sweating and breathing heavily.

"Yoongi, you shouldn't be moving!" I help him sit against the wall, and I see his side bleeding deeply. The wound must've opened when he moved! Omo what am I going to do.

'Blood! He needs blood'

I shake my head, and think. I start removing his shirt to disinfect the wound so it doesn't get an infection. It is pretty deep, he might need stitches, but I can't take him to the hospital. People will ask me what happened to him! Not only that, WHY THE HELL HIS EYES ARE RED! They haven't gone back to his normal color. I don't know what to do. I shouldn't think of this now! I need to disinfect his wound! I drop the alcohol on his wound, and he hissed in pain.

"I'm sorry Yoongi, it will be over soon... Just don't you die on me!"I say with tears coming down, without me wanting them to. I don't know why but it hurts me deeply that he got hurt. Not only that, from what I heard... it's because of me.

After a few minutes of struggling I managed to wrap some of the bandages I got around his wound to prevent him from bleeding. I noticed his wound is not that deep, but I also saw what it looked like to be healing.... is it possible. I sigh. The wound I know won't get infected if I tend to it, and change the bandages. But, his fever hasn't gone done, if I doesn't I will have to get him to a hospital. I lay his back to allow him to rest, well try to, because with that wound...he must be in a lot of pain.

I lean against the wall, and take deep breaths...trying to process everything that happened in such a short amount of time. All this in one whole day, I think I don't even remember. I see Yoongi, sleeping. I rub my shoulder, and my eyes widen. I feel no pain. I check my shoulder to find... Nothing. I have no injury, from that fight with that thing.... no scar... It's just like that thing from school, I was stabbed in my shoulder but woke up with nothing. What is happening to me?

Yoongi, if I look at him, and myself... I closed my eyes to think. We are not that different. We have the similar pale-white skin that many people find weird. Well, me at least. We have a different shade color of eyes compared to normal people. But, the biggest difference between us is OUR eyes. His change from that warm, captivating hazel-brown to blood red. I know he isn't normal, but does that mean I am not normal.

I suddenly hear movements, I open my eyes to see Yoongi up and about to head out into the rain outside. I stand up and hold him back.

"Yoongi, your not well!! You shouldn't move!" I tell him, but he moves away from me panting.

"S-stay a-aa-way from me" I can tell he is struggling with himself, "I-I won't b-be able t-t-o conn-troll myself" I rush to his side and try and pull him back inside, but this time he pushed me to the ground and stared at me with his blood red eyes.

"I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU Y/N!!" he screamed at me, and I am in shock, just staring at him.

"I don't want--- to hurt you... I'm sorry, but---please un-understand me--- I need to get out of here. A-away from y-you" he was holding his wound that was bleeding already. I see him away towards the exit. I can't let him leave.

Flashback~

"Your blood... your blood can heal absolutely anything"

"Really? Why is that?" I asked.

"Because we have a special kind of blood that can make us heal quicker and save the people we are closest to, but Y/N make sure you only give it to people you truly care about."

"Why not share your power with others? It could end the fund with the humans if they see we care about their people" I asked innocently, and I was patted by a woman, whose smile was so pretty.

"Some humans are evil, and only want our blood for power, so promise me... only use it with people you care about." I nodded and hugged the lady.

'I can protect Suga'

End of Flashback~

On an impulse, I grabbed a sharp rock... and cut my arm. I see Yoongi, stop dead on his track, and before I could register what was happening I was up against the wall. With Yoongi staring at me.

"Why are you doing this to me! It's hard as it is already Y/N!" I see Yoongi, with his eyes showing that he is in pain. but I also see crave. He is craving my blood. Many were apparently.

"I can't!" he moved away, but suddenly gasps when I hug him tightly. I suddenly feel his arms around my waist, pulling me tighter. It feels familiar.

"I trust you Yoongi...." I don't know why but I do. Something is telling me to just let whatever is going to happen...to happen if it's with Yoongi.

"Y/N..." I feel his hot breath on my neck, I am suddenly pinned against the wall again with Yoongi still on my neck. I bite my lips when I feel his tongue lick my neck, it feels so familiar. There is a certain fictional creature that does this I just can't recall. I close my eyes and prepare myself.

I am bitten.

Yoongi POV

I couldn't resist her blood any longer. I bit her, and started to drink her blood. Her blood is sweet, it has a pure taste. That I am in love with.

I feel her grip my shirt, I just hold her closer to avoid her from falling. I pull away, licking the remaining blood from her neck. I look at her, to see her staring back. I couldn't help, but cup her face and kiss her.

I am kissing her... after such a long time. I finally have her in my arms.And I feel her return my kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I just kissed her deeply. I pull away to let her catch her breath, and I see her smile. I smile right back at her.

"Suga" she called me.

My eyes widen, and she suddenly collapsed in my arms. I hold her close to me. She only called me Suga when we were together. I look at her, still in my arms.

"Do you remember me"