Chapter 10

Y/N Dream~~~
Thoughts of present you

Just who am I?
'Do you wanna know?'
Whose there?
'You know who I am'

I'm standing in the woods, theses woods are familiar... I suddenly see a young girl running pass me... Who is she? Ooooh, its me....

I am running but I suddenly climb a tree and hide on the tree branches. I hear footsteps approaching, I try to suppress the giggles....
"Y/N? Haha when are you gonna stop running from me... Just come down already!" I hear a male voice...
This voice sounds familiar...
"It's no fun Suga" I smile and jump down, in front of him. "Admit I win :)"
"Yea yea," he hugs me, and I just smile back, hugging him back.
He's from my dream, he is the one in that horse... Yoongi??
"You know you can get in trouble for sneaking out"
"I could care less Y/N," he pecks my forehead, I blush lightly, "Nothing is stopping me from seeing you..."
It's been almost 5 years that we have been seeing each other in secret...
I can hear her thoughts... Well my thoughts in this dream... Why?
He accepts me as I am, and I am grateful for that... He is the first human to accept me as I am. What I am?
"Shouldn't you be training?" I ask him.
"If I recall I promised a beautiful lady I would teach her" I smile and start jumping.
"REALLY!!!" He laughs, and pulls his weapons in front of me.
"I promised you I would... So I am keeping my word" he smiled.
I jump and hugged him tightly.
"Thank you Suga"
Suga? Is that what I called him? Why can't I remember?!

"Suga?" I search around, I had gotten a note from him saying to meet him in our usual spot... I've been waiting for a while, and it's been too quiet... A bit too much... I turn to branches snapping, causing me to change my eyes, to red.
"Yoongi, if this is a prank it isn't funny!" I don't like it, if he is messing with me I am gonna snap!
I suddenly get shot, I feel a pain in arm... I've been shot... I turned to see a man, a man that is similar to Yoongi, but it isn't...
That's his.... His father?
"So your the witch that bewitched my son! By killing you... You demon, my son will return to normal!" He pointed the gun towards me.
"Your son??" I ask. Yoongi never told me he had a father... Why wouldn't he tell me...
"You monster! You bewitched him into thinking you like him... That you love him... Ha that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!" He was laughing, pointing the gun to my head. I am just staring at him, trying to think of a way out. How did he find out?! Where was Yoongi?
"I care for your son very much, I myself, have told him to stay away, but he refuses to listen."
"Of course, because you bewitched him with your filthy looks!!" He shoots up in the air, making me flinch but then points it again at me.
"You monsters have no feelings! You cannot feel anything! You will die by my hand and I will get my son back!" He was about to pull the trigger, but I hear a click behind him.
"If you shot her down, I won't hesitate to kill you...father.." I look at shocked eyes to see Yoongi pointing a gun, at his father... For my sake, he even went against his father....
"Are you okay Y/N?!" He asked me with worriedly eyes.
"Son, can you not see... This monster has you wrapped around her damn finger! We have to kill her before you do something reckless!"
"Shut up! Y/N is no monster... So don't call her such names! Drop your gun or I will shoot you!" He yelled, I am still in shock, I had rarely seen this side of Yoongi....
I see his father drop the gun... "Your making a mistake son! Betraying the hunters, your family... Is high treason... Do you want to die?!" his father stared at me with cold eyes. "Murder her and bring her head... They will forgive you, if you bring the princess's head!"
"Never!"
"What?! Son listen to me--" he started to get interrupted by Yoongi, pointing the gun dead in front of him.
"Y/N is someone who is special to me... I would never hurt or betray her," he turns to look at me, "she is the woman I want to spend my remaining years with... She is someone who sees me, and not the murderer that I am..." I am in tears.
"Min Yoongi!! Enough with this nonsense!! If you won't finish her up, the others will!!" Yoongi glared at his father, and whispered, "over my dead body will they lay a hand on Y/N". His father is in shock, still has his eyes locked with Yoongi. Others?
"Y/N get away from here as far as you can! I will find you I swear it! But run back, and don't look back!"
"Suga...."
"GOOO! Now!!" His voice startled me, making me turn and run.

He was willing to go against his own, to be with me.... A monster... What monster am I??
'You still don't recall'
'What is our biggest fear?'

Fire is my biggest fear.... I never knew why?!
I run, through the burning buildings, how the humans found us, I will never know but my family! I break into my parents chamber to find.... Their bodies, bleeding and not breathing...
"Eomma!!! Eomma!! Please wake up?!!!" I shake her body but no response! "Appa!!! Appa please open your eyes!!!" I hit his chest, tears falling from my eyes... Please don't leave me...
I turn to see a hunter, pointing a gun at me. Telling me to get up and put my hands above my head. I hissed and I attacked the human! The first time, since my existence I ever murdered a human. By drinking his blood, it cured the wound in my arm. I move away from the corpse, shocked at what I did. I turn to see a man screaming... "Monster! There is one left!" He was gonna shot me, but I disappear... I'm all alone...
No you still have Yoongi....
"How will Suga look at me... My hands are bloody..." I manage to send a message before the fire had begun to Suga... I hope he is safe. I hope is not in danger.. As I walk at the edge of the cliff, away from my home I feel so dizzy and nauseous, why is this happening to me... I fall off the edge of the cliff and land in the river.

After Yoongi disappeared to try and find shelter I leave him a letter...

Dear Suga,
I cannot bear making you live like a fugitive, you deserve so much better... I am not normal, nor will I ever be. I tried, I really did try, but I just can't... Suga, Min Yoongi... You were the first human who accepted me, as the monster that I was. You made me feel good about myself, made me love myself when I hated being what I was... Thank you... Thank you for loving me... You made me experience so many emotions I will never forget. Thank you for becoming my friend, my lover, my life... You were the light in my dark cruel reality... Please, move on from me... Live your life... Don't let me ruin your existence because what I want...is for you to live. Be happy.
I love you...
Thank you for everything...
Love, Y/N

That's how I landed in the river... That leads me to the dream I always had...
Not a dream but a memory... I ended my own life to let him live, a free life... Without knowing what he actually did... To protect him... Suga...
If people knew of his existence they would target him... So I decided to die along with my family.

'Do you know who you are now'
I know now...
'Who are you then?'

I... Am Y/N...

I am the last descendant of the pureblood clan....
I'm the princess... That survived the attack, but died to protect the person I loved...
I am a vampire....

I am a Monster....