Chapter 2

CHRIS BROWN POV.

Fetty got up and told us that he will catch us later and left. I just shook my head and went back to eating my food.

Trey -"Man, Fetty just can't catch a break from that girl can he?"
Chris-"I guess not, you see thats what happens when you be in a relationship, you have to deal with shit like that. "
Trey-"Not always, August don't deal with that type of shit with Alese. "
I gave him that "the fuck you mean" look.
Trey-"I mean he don't because he don't have any drama with nun of his exes.
Chris-"No, but he do have to deal with drama with that wilder beast he calls a girlfriend."
Trey- "I won't say she's a wilder beast , I would say she is more of a baboon's ass. "
Chris-"Or maybe she is all the above. "
Trey -"Ha, yeah maybe. "
Chris- "But you see girls like that, are the reasons why I get reminded on why I don't wanna be in any commited relationship with females. Because they all way too damn emotional. I don't got time for all of that and sparing their little feelings."
Trey-"I hear that. "

The bell rung , while Trey and I got up did our hand shake and left to six period.

When I came in I saw Jordyn , which wasn't a surprise she is always one of the first ones in the class. She saw me come in and rolled her eyes at me. I just shook my head and sat at my seat behind her. I don't know what that girl problem is with me. I mean I'm hot , popular, and the captain of the football team, whats not to like. She is pretty imtimadating but sexy at the same time and a challenge. Most girls I come across to, are easy and I would be able to sleep with them in two weeks at the most. But Jordyn is different, I been trying to get her to sleep with me for a year now and she won't give me the time of day. See me and Jordyn go way back, we've known each other since the fourth grade. We had a weird relationship, one moment were cool the next were not. We were like frienemies you can say. But now were just enemies, well at least she thinks that. I don't know why she has a problem with me and that is aggravating the hell out of me. Class finally had started and Ms. Bennett walked in.

Ms. Bennett- "Good afternoon class today we are going to watch a video about....."
I eventually started tuning her out and put my head down and fell to sleep.
"Chris, Chris"
I heard someone saying my name so I slowly opened my eyes set my head up to see who was calling my name and it was Jordyn.
Chris-"what"
Jordyn-"class is over"she said with an attitude and left.
I stretched in my seat and got my stuff to leave for the last period of the day which is gym.

I was walking to my locker getting the last of my stuff so I can go home, when I heard someone call my name, I turned to look at the person who was the owner of that voice, it was my Calculus teacher Ms. Bennett.

Chris- "Yes Ms. Bennett"
Ms. Bennett- "I'm so glad that I caught up with you before you left."
Chris -"What is it? "
Ms. Bennett-"I was meaning to talk to you,."
Chris -"About what? "
Ms. Bennett- "About your grades. "
Chris -"What about them. "
Ms. Bennett-"Your failing. "
Chris -" What!"
Ms.Bennett-"Your grades are not looking to good and because of that, i'm afraid that I will have to talk to your coach about letting you off the football team. "
Chris-"What,please no!, "
Ms. Bennett -"I'm sorry Chris, you know the rules, if u having anything lower than a C average you get kicked off the team, their is nothing I can do."
Chris-"What if there is ?"
Ms. Bennett-"What you mean? " she said with a confused look on her face.
Chris- "If I get me a tutor and pull my grades up will I be able to stay on the team then? "
Ms. Bennett-"I don't know. "
Chris - "Please , I promise I will work hard if you just give me a chance. " I said with pleading eye.
Ms. Bennett -"fine" she said as she sighed.
Chris - "Thank you , I promise you I won't forget it. "
Ms. Bennett- "I hope so, and just to make sure you stay on track , I'm gonna pick out your tutor , I let you know who that will be tomorrow. "
chris-"Alright. "