Chapter 3

AUGUST ALSINA POV.

It was Saturday, so I didn't have school today. I was in the basement,  laying on the couch, watching tv, when i heard a thump sound coming from upstairs. I turned down the tv so I can hear clearly, and as I suspected it was my parents arguing as usual. I heard them coming down the stairs and then the door slam and everything got quiet. I just shooked my head and started back watching tv. I didn't even bother to go up there to see if everything's OK. I heard my phone buzz and looked to see who was texting me,  it was my girlfriend Alese.
Bae- Hey Babe 😚😍
August- wassup
Bae- are you busy
August - naw, why
I had a feeling what she was going to ask me.
Bae- I was wondering if we can go shopping
August- fine,  I pick u up at 10
Bae- ok
August -love you
Bae- bye

I hate going to the mall with her cuz it always ends up with her getting stuff and me spending it. On top of that she always have to get the expensive stuff.  The only reason why I buy those shit for her is because I love her. My boys aren't a big fan of her, they always say that she is a gold digger. They think that she is up to no good,  but they just don't understand. I been with her since we was in the tenth grade, she help me through some tough patches in my life and I fill indebted to her. I love her for the things she helped me with,  but I just wish she didn't like all these expensive materials so much.  I guess you got to take the good along with the bad when you are in a relationship.
I went to my room to get dress. I didn't even bother to tell my parents that I was leaving, I got into my car and headed to her house.

Honk, Honk!
Will this girl hurry up, I been sitting out here for over 10 minutes now. I hate it when she takes forever.
She finally came walking out the door and got into the car.
August-"hey babe"I said, while leaning in to give her a kiss on her check.
Alese-"no sir,  I just put makeup on and I don't want you messing it up. " she said ,while pushing me away.
August-"Damn I can't show my girl no love. "
Alese-"you can show me some love when you buy me this new purse at the mall. "
I just rolled my eyes at her and started to drive out of the driveway.

I was sitting down , waiting for her to get out of the dressing room from wearing what seems like the 50th dress she tried on.

August-"Come on Alese , I'm hungry and I'm ready to go."
Alese-"OK,OK,damn don't rush me. "

I shook my head , when I heard my phone ring.  I looked down to see who it was. It was Fetty, so I answered it.
August-"wassup man"
Fetty-"nun much, what you up to"
August-"nothing , just at the mall with my girl. "
Fetty-" How much did she have you spending on her today. "
August -"about 1k"
Fetty-"1k, what the hell, why are you spending that much money on her ass, you can buy her a t-shirt at walmart for 20 dollars. I hope you dont get in trouble by your parents, you know what they said about spending all that money on her."
August-"yeah, I know"
My parents don't like Alese either. At least that is one thing that they can agree on.
Fetty-"I mean she can buy her own shit, i dont see why you put up with her."
August-"Because I love her. "
Fetty-"But does she love you is the question. "
August-"........"
I was silent on that. Does she really love me? Now that I think about it I never really heard her say it. What am I'm talking about of course she loves me, right? I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called.
Fetty-"August"
August-"huh, yeah,  what"
Fetty-"I said does she even love you"
August-"Yeah" I said hesitant
Fetty-"really? " he said , obviously not buying it.
August-"yeah,of course,  why wouldn't she. "I said trying to sound more convincing .
Fetty-"if you think so. "
August-"so where were you yesterday after lunch,  Trey and Chris told me you dipped out. " I said, changing the subject.
Fetty-"yeah, I left school early,  I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. "
August-"why,  what happen. " I said,  concerned.
Fetty-"one word, Keisha"
August-"damn man,  for real. What did she say. "
Fetty-"About wanting to talk, probably wanting to get back together. "
August-"Are you going to talk to her? "
Fetty-"Nope. "
August-"Maybe you should talk to her,and hear her out."
Fetty-" I don't need to hear her out, I already know what she did , she don't need to explain shit to me. "
August-"Are you sure?"
Fetty-"yea , I'm positive. "
Alese came towards me and told me she was done.
August-"I got to go , I will talk to you later. "
Fetty-"Alright.hey before you go,are you going to the party tonight? "
August-"what party? "I said confused
Fetty-"the party that Trey is throwing, remember."
August-"oh yeah,  forgot about that, yeah im going."
Fetty-"alright I see you then , bye."
August-"bye." I said, hanging up,  walking to the cashier.