It's over

Dear Wattpad family aka followers and people reading this

It's over. I told you already my grandma hates me. What she says matters to me so it really effects and I don't actually think she knows that. My mom knows that every single thing she says effects me. Today, August 4th, Thursday she has pretty much gotten rid of every single reason I live. She was in her room and I had just eaten too many cookies and drank too much milk. She knows this. My neck hurts to top it off. This is also prior knowledge of hers. I don't have a bed. Yah poor, broke whatever. Anywho. I just decided to lay in the living room and chill since I'm in pain and have nothing to do. I have a phone, this is how I'm telling you guys this right now. It's stolen. I didn't steal it but yah it's stolen. Its not turned on anymore. I have a friend who I like to text and I couldn't when the phone went off. I use my mom's phone and I don't just take it without permission. I asked and she said I could use it. My mom smokes and she told me to tact a girl name Cherise and see of she'll buy her some cigarettes. At first i didn't hear Cherise don't ask how or why or what's wrong but I heard her say Angle. My cousin. So I did and this was her response

I bought you a pack yesterday.

I tried to tell my mom but she couldn't hear me. I yelled and tried to not wake the baby up but it didn't work. She couldn't hear me. She told me to come here. I tried to tell her I wasn't getting up any time soon. Again, my stomach hurt. She yelled and I keep say I'm not getting up my stomach hurts.

Okay so let me paint you a picture real quick and then I'll continue. I am a pretty big girl. 2_ _ lbs. I actually don't know I haven't been weighed in a long time. But it's way more than average for a 13 going on 14 years old girl. So my stomach is... y'know the majority of me, one would assume this

I am not allowed on the couch. It's my granny's couch so one could only imagine why. I have to sit on this black thingy. My granny isn't here so i figured, hey I can just lay down a little. My body is on the black thing my head is on a couch pillow on the couch. I sitting here texting My friend that was mentioned as earlier and she keeps calling for me. I keep telling her I'm not getting up my stomach hurts. (And it still hurts. More so now that I had to get up.) Eventually she threatens me. I swear if you dont bring me my phone we goin' at it. I will not be fighting my mother. Like I said I'm big.... my mom tho.... she's like two of me. So no, i will not take that chance of her actually hitting me. Even though I thought if she does, 1 I can call the cops with her phone or 2 she can get her own plucking phone and stop being a lazy ass pig. But yah i got up and she just wanted to know what she said. I thought she needed something way more important. She's just trying to know what she said. She told me I can just do blaaahh and get out of her room but it had nothing to do with her room. I just wanted to relax a little bit. But no. My mom is sooooo fucking irritating that she can't just shut up and stop trying to give her self fucking lung cancer. Uuuuhhhgg. I'm so happy she doesn't have a Wattpad account. Right before she forced me out her room she said I should have been a basket ball player. I wouldn't have kids to annoy the hell outta me. So I just walked out her room and stayed in the living room crying. I have one left. One hope. If my sister ever grows to hate me, I will kill myself. My sister is a good person but the only reason I put the whole thing about my mom is because i thought she was on my side. I dunno... can some one please tell me that I'm wrong and she still loves me??? Am i just being over dramatic? And dont tell oh well your mom will always love you even if it doesn't seem like it. I am so feed up with that bull shitty line!!! I know she cares, key word cares.  As in if I die she'll notice. But that's about it. That's where I'm at.

No wait I have oneb other hope. My other unofficial bae. Her names I.L.I. and she has a Wattpad account and I annoy her but it's because i wuv hur! And it's silly stuff with her not. "BRING ME MY FUCKIN PHONE BEFORE I FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!" it'll never be anything like that I hope.