HA HA HA HA HA HAAA.....

Like good gash that picture!!!... just me?.... okay....

I like FNAF but I'm no expert, and I'm just now getting into it so just so you know and I know this is wrong on some level but

BonBon- purple bonnie
Bonnie: blue bonnie
(BonBon is a guy but Bonnie is a girl.... I know that they are in fact both guys but in fanfics..... ANYTHING GOES!!!! IF YA CANT DEAL WITT IT FYTE MEI!!!!!)

Spring bonnie/ trap: is a guy and will be refered to as just spring trap.... he is the scariest one in my opinion..... purple guy! THE CHILDREN! Me not understanding half of it. Can someone explain?

Five night's at Freddy MMD version... the real version is scawwy... and I know it's supposed to be but.... still...

(I'm like a doll, about the size of ballon boy, a lil smaller)

Chica: Hello and welcome

Foxy: I DONT TRUST HER! RIP HER HEAD OFF NOW!!!

Chica: uh haha... don't mind him.

Me: *😰😓😵😨😱😲 on the inside* *😅😦 outside*

Foxy: *charges at me*

Me: *flash lights him*

Foxy: RAARRRGG!!! YOU LITT-

Toy Freddy: *gasp* Profanity!

(SORRY I had got that from a video)

Mangle: Foxy, you have no thing worry about *picks me up and tosses me*

BonBon: *catches* she's too puiny to do anything anyway. *holds me by the back of my collar*

Toy Freddy: true and there's only one of her. We have huge advantage over her.

Chica: and not to mention, she's here forever. She can't leave at 6A.M.

Foxy: Wouldn't it be better to get rid of the little twirp now??!!

Me: *🔦*     *🔦*    *🔦*

Foxy: *covers eyes* SON OF A-

Toy Freddy: Foxy please, come on now

Spring trap: *snatches me and looks me in the eye*

Me: *😭😭😔😓😱😲😵😨😨😨😵😭😰😰 inside* *😦outside*

Spring trap: i agree with Foxy, something is off about this... thingy... *drops me*

Me: thingy? *😟face*

Chica: Guys be nicer to her *goes to pick me up but spring trap stops her*

Springtrap: *picks me up*

Everyone else: *processes what just happend*

Golden Feddy: You talk?

Me: <Thinking- Was I not supposed to talk?! OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH ON OH NUUUUUUUUU I'M TOO PRECIOUS TO DIE!!!!!!>

Foxy: she could be that cursed one on the other end of the phone, the one who calls at 12 A.M!!!!

Me: *to scared to flash light him*

Toy Freddy: No, No, no... who ever that is is defiantly a guy..... *😑😕😧combo-face* Mangle?

Mangle: *drops and stand beside BonBon* *leaning on him* Yah Freddy?