Chapter 1: a meeting of a new life

Jack's pov......

It was beautiful sunny morning. the birds were singing and the flowers bloomed. The animals came out of their homes and played in the sun. The towns people went on with their normal lives. I walked down the side walk not bothered by the fact that no one can me except for Jamie Bennet and his friends.

I had nothing to do so I decided to visit Jamie and his little sisiter, Sophie. I flew up to jamie's window and tapped on it. it has been a long time since I have seen jamie. 3 years ago was the last time I saw him. That day was very rememberable. Jamie and his friends helped me and my fellow guardians defeat Pitch Black and his nightmares.

Jamie looked out at the window from his bed and smiled brightly. He ran over too the window and opened it and let me in. Once I was all the way in Jamie wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Jack! i missed you!" Jamie said squeezing him more.

"I missed you too buddy!" I knelt down and hugged Jamie back. Jamie left me go and looked at me sadly.

"How come you never came to visit? Where were you?" jamie asked me almost yelling. I looked at Jamie upset as well and noticed he was close to crying.

"Oh Jamie. Im really sorry. The others and I have been working reall hard!" I answered. i  placed my staff against the dresser

"With what?" Jamie asked me curiously.

"Well. I've been helping helping North with his presents. Do you know how hard it is to deliver toys to more kids that believe these days? I've also helped tooth and bunny." I sat down on the end of jamie's bed as I explained everything to Jamie.

"I understand, Jack. But i know someone else who would love too see you!"

"Who?" I asked.

"Sophie!"

I got up from Jamie's bed and grabed my staff. I followed Jamie across the hall to sophie's room. but before I entered her room I heard the most beautiful voice. I looked back as Jamie went into his sisters room. then I looked at the room where the voice came from. I grasped my staff in my right hand walked curiously into the room. As soon as i walked in my eyes widened. A girl around my age sat on a window seat looking out side. The window was open and the cool breeze of spring bblew threw her long brown hair.  her eyes were closed and she smiled. My heart shipped a beat. She had a note book in her arms that looked to be an drawing book.

Knowing she couldnt see me I looked around her room. There were drawings of me and the guardians all over the walls. My eyes grew wider every picture I saw. She was good! Really good. I suddenly felt someone pull me into the hallway. I turned around to see Jamie shacking his head.

"What?"I asked him.

"Dont go in there!" He whispered.

"Why?" I stupidly asked him.

"That's my sister Emily's room and she hates It when people walk in her room when she's singing. It makes her irritated."

"Oh sorry." I said as I scratched my white hair.

"That's okay."

i laughed and we headed to Sophie's room. As soon as i walked in I felt someone grab my leg.

"Hi Jack!" Sophie said.

"Hi Sophie." I asked back.

I set my staff down and hugged Sophie. Her hair wasn't crazy any longer. It was short and neat. She looked cute for a six years old.