Chapter 3: training

Emily's pov.

I woke up in a small room. i got up and looked around. my wings felt sore. i rubbed my eyes and opened the door. i jumped. Jack frost was standing in front of my door holding his hand up like he was going to knock. he smiled and lowered his hand.

"how was your nap?" he asked me.

i looked at the floor and walked pasted him without saying anything. i wasn't in the mood to talk to everyone.

"wait blossom!" he caught up with me and waited for me to look at him. i didn't.

"Look im sor-"

"don't apologize jack. it's me who should apologize to you. i didn't mean to keep interupting you. i was just scared and sad. im sorry." i said turnig to him and looking at him." he was shocked. i smiled. he smiled too.

"its okay, blo-"

"it's emily."

he smiled.

"come on. Everyone's waiting to you!" jack said. he flew away. i flapped my wings but fell. i decided to walk. i ran after jack and followed him to the main hall. a big man in red and a white beard looked at me and smiled. around him were other creatures. they turned and smilled as well.

"ahhhh, you must be blossom." said the big guy.

" hello blossom im the tooth fairy. they call me tooth." she said flying over too me. she pionted to the others. i noticed she never stopped flying. i assumed she didn't unless it was nessesary. she put her tiny hand on my back and urged me forward.

"hello mate, im-"

"the easter bunny i know." i interupted. his eyes were wide in surprise. his jaw fell to the floor.

"how do you know me?"

"sophie."

his face turned from surprise to sadness. i felt sorry for him. 'i think i hurt his feelings.' i told myself.

"hi snadman." i said. he turned shocked as well.

"sorry you guys. my brother talks about you all the time." i told them. they relaxed.

i giggled.

"sweet heart, do you know your what your powers are?" tooth asked.

i shook my head in disappiontment. "well, what about your wings?"

"no."

"well i'll help you with that." she said.  i smiled.

"and we'll help you find your powers." said north folding his arms.

i nodded.

jack's pov.

i took Emily by the hand and pulled her into the trianing room. the room was full of things for north.

"okay. First things first. powers are somthng YOU have to find. we cant find your powers. but we can help you do just that.'

i set my staff against the wall and walked infront of her.

"Emily if your going to find you powers than your going to have to feel it. inside."

she nodded in agreement.

"great let's get started." i said clapping my hands once and rubbing them together.

tooth's pov.

 2 hours later Emily arrived in the flight room. a room for learning how to fly.