Chapter 6:seeing jamie

i froze as the sound came closer. i stooped by breathing. i was too scared to move thinking it was pitch.

suddenly i saw my little brother and his friends all here and smiling up at jack. jack smiled and ran over too jamie. they hugged.

"so we found your sister." jack said.

"you did!?" he answered.

"yeah."

"where is she?" he asked. jack looked at me. i frowned knowing jamie couldn't see me. jack looked at me and frowned. he came over to me and hugged me.

"it's okay Emily."

i noticed jamie light up as jack said my name.

jack took me by the hand and walked me over too my brother.

"jamie, this is Emily."

Jamie's pov.

frowned. i coulnt see her. then i remember the one thing i knew about her. she was caring. i looked up and saw her!

"Emily?" i said.

she looked up at me bewildered. i walked up to her and took her hand. she looked at me and smiled. then she started to cry. she fell to her knees and buried her face in her hands. without a warning she grabed me and hugged me. i hugged her back. it was so good to see her. Sophie was going t be excited to. she let me go and got up and walked over to jack. he smiled at her. i knew that they loved each other. but i wasn't sure if the rest of them knew about them. My sister grabed Jack hand kissed him on the cheek. the guardians tood their shocked by waht they have just seen. i was happy they were together........

Jack's pov

i looked at jamie. he smiled at the sight of Emily and i being together. i smiled and turned to the Guardians.

"okay you guys. pitch is back and we need together to defeat him again." i said. i heard jamie and his friends gasp. i turned to them.

"its okay you guys. just do what you did last time." they looked at each other. then they looked back at me and nodded.

"jack......." emily said.

i looked at her. she was faced down. she didn't look to happy.

i took her chin and made her look at me. she still had a worried face on.

"it's okay Emily." she smiled slightly.

"okay. lets go. the kids and the guardians jumped in the sleigh and north flew it. the kids clapped their hands and cheered. they loved the sleigh. i laughed and shook my head.

 "come on jack. there are excited just like you were when you had your first ride." tooth said. she smiled. i smiled back and nodded. she was right. my first ride was amazing. the wind blowing threw my hair. i felt free.

 "Jack!" i heard Emily cry.......

sorry about the wait. i was busy writing another story called mlp applejack's parents. if you like my little ponies then read it.........

dont forget to comment......<3