Chapter 4: a choice

sorry for how long it took me too write the chapters.

plz vote and comment. any ideas for the new chapter....... id be happy to answer any question about the story or me. hope you like it. oh and ill try to finish chapter 5 by tomorrow or wednesday.

Emily's pov.

i woke in a dark room. there was little light.  i tried to get up but i found myself tied to a chair. my hands were tied behind my back. in front of my standing there was pitch black.

"your awake."

"let me go!" i yelled.

"and what if i don't. the guardians aren't going to help you."

"What did you do?" i asked. pitch laughed. and disapered. i sadly looked down. i was afraid for the worst.

Jack's pov.

pitch disappered. we stopped and looked around. he was gone. the shadow around us disappered in thin air.

"he's gone." north said.

"uh, guys. do you know were Emily is?" tooth asked. we all panicked. where was she? finally we had to assume pitch took her.

"what are we going to do?" tooth asked us.

"i dont know." north answered.

"we have to look for her!" i yelled.

we agreed. we took the elevator to where the sleigh was being held. we got on and took off. 

"guys lets go to jamie's." i said. 

"okay."  

as soon we passed over jamie's house bunny and i jumped off the sleigh and flew to the window. i tapped on it. no one was i the room. i kept tapping on it. jamie came into his room from the hallway. he saw me ans saw me. he smiled. he opened the window. bunny and i came in.

"jack! the easter bunny!" he shouted.

"shhh!"

"sorry! have you found my sister yet?" he asked us.

bunny and i looked at each other and frowned. we looked back at jamie who was confused.

"yes and no."

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"i found her shortly after seeing you but earlier pitch took her and were trying to look for her." i explained.

jamie looked down in disapointment.

"hey mate. can i see the little ankle bitter?" bunny asked.

"yeah she's going to be so happy. let me get her."

while jamie went to get his little sister bunny and i sat in his room patiently.

"what if she doesnt see me?" bunny asked me.

"bunny, bunny, bunny. see's going to see you. ever since we left she has been wanting to see you everyday."

"really?"

"yeah." i laughed.

he smiled. sophie came bursting threw the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Bunny!!" she screamed.

 "hey!" he jumped. sophie ran into his furry arms and hugged him tight. i looked at sophie's happy face. she had tears in her eyes.

"i missed you!" she said still huggung him.

"i missed you too!" he put her down and reached to his back. he pulled out a gift wrapped in paper. she tok it with a big grin and opened it. it was a snowglobe with bunny's figure in it. little egges were around him. she looked up at bunny.

"it's beautiful!" she said.

"i'm glad you like it." he said. he looked at me and nodded.

"we have to go but before we do i need to know something."

jamie and sophie looked at be in agreement. i kneeled down and looked into their eyes.

"jamie i need to know if you can get your friends together and help us defeat pitch." i smiled and nodded. "sophie you can come too." she jumped up and down and squealed.

"see you later. meet us in the park tomorrow at noon." i told them

"okay." jamie answered.

bunny and i jumped out of the window and hopped back on the sliegh.

"well?" north asked.

"they'll meet us in the park tomorrow at noon." i told them.

norh nodded and we took off to pitch's lair.

Emily's pov

i still was trapped in a dark room in pitch's lair. not knowing what to do i flapped my wings and tried to fly but i couldn't. i untied the rope that wrapped my hands together. ince i was free i flew to find a way out. i noticed a metal globe below me. i landed next to it and looked. i remebered something. the glowing dots on the globe are the chrildern that believe in the guardians.

"WOW!" i said. there was alot of childen. i looked back to my surroundings and flew again to find a way out. finally i saw it. there was a large hole above me. i flew toward it eager to get out when it was suddenly blocked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!"

"PITCH!"

"im surprised you got free." he said.

i looked around me i couldnt see him. finally i saw him standing by the globe.

"let me go, pitch."

he laughed. "why would i do that."

"i'll give you two reasons: one; i have nothing you want. two; im no threat."

"we'll see about that...." he sang. "i'll let you go if you 'll do something for me."

"what?"

"i want you to join me in destroying the guradian once and for all!" he smiled.

"never!"

"uh, poor choice. i guess i'll have to see what jaime knows."

"you lay a finger on my brother i'll..." i trailed off.

"you'll what?"

"i....I'll-"

"hahahahahahaha."

i fell to the floor in disapiontment. i didn't want to help pitch but i didnt want him to touch my brother. i didn't know what i was going to do. i closed my eyes. i didnt want to see anything.

 i opened my eyes and saw the shadows slowly comming from behind pitch. i flew back up and slowly backed away. the shadows rushed out at me. i tried to escape but the shadows touched me and grabbed me. i fell from the air in pain. it pain was to much for me to bare. i fainted.