Chapter 1- Attacked

Jay's Pov

It's cold, dark and I can smell blood everywhere. I can't believe this is happening, we where actually attacked by a group of rouge's. And on my 6th birthday too. I want to leave but my wolf Claire is yelling "stay put remember what mommy and daddy said." But all I did was block her out cause I knew I couldn't stay here much longer I had to leave, and besides it was taking them to long to get back and I'm hungry.

I slowly crawl out of the cupboard in the kitchen of the pack house and then I see the most horrific sight I have ever seen, the blood was everywhere, women, men, and children where all on the ground dead, some even missing body part's. I slowly walk around still being careful of my surroundings like daddy had taught me. Then I stop and just fall down, I then seen it all, everything was gone all my hope, and dream's, just gone and I was just staring into the eyes of my father on the floor dead holding my mother in his arm's.

I go closer to be sure that they are dead even though Claire already knew they where just by the smell and the fact that half if my dads body was gone and my mom's throat was ripped off. But I still went and I sought next to them and that's when all the crying started, I couldn't hold them back it was to much, this is the worst birthday I have ever had in my life. *Crash* I quickly get up and turn to see if anyone was alive or if it was more rouge's, hopefully it was someone who survived along with me... But snice I'm me and today was my birthday I didn't get my wish cause I turned and seen a huge gray wolf about to come towards me.

Sorry the chapter is short but I hope you guys like it this is my first story so please leave nice comments or comments about spelling errors or something like that and again hope you enjoy😃😃😃