Chapter 22- That's the story...

Jay POV

"And yeah that's pretty much what happened, so now there is a old spirit trapped inside of my body and can only be released after she completes her goal and once she has then I will be able to be a regular 6 year old and all of this war stuff will stop!" I say cheerfully.

I look at Jacks face and see that he is confused but also fascinated, and everyone else faces are just unreadable. I look back to Jack hoping for any type of reaction to what I was telling everyone, but he just stood there and stared at me just like everyone else.

"So ummm yeah that's what happened..." I start to say before I get cut off by Jack.

"So your telling me that once this spirit leaves your body you will be a normal kid... Well normal supernatural kid that is" Jack says while bending down to my height.

"Yep, that's what I'm saying" I say with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"Why are you sad?" Jack asks me.

"Well for some reason I think that you won't like me any more when I lose this "adult" half of me and turn into a full blown 6 year old girl"

"Hey don't you ever say that, yes I will be sad because I like the grown up you, but that's not you, your just supposed to be a 6 year old girl, and I will love you either way because honestly I don't have no reason to turn people down for love cause your the only one that I then truly got it from and believe me there isn't no one here that can take it from you" Jack says staring at me intensely.

I just don't know what to say after that, I love Jack I really do every snice the day we met I felt a connection, yeah he may have killed many, and took over lots of land and stuff but at the end of the day I still love him.

"Now enough with all this gushy stuff I can't be acting all weak in front of my pack member's, lets hurry up and break this curse and get you and everything back to normal"

And with that he took my hand and had his head held high as he took me to the spot where things are going to change, I just hope for the better.

Hey guys like promised I updated😄😄😄 and yes I know the chapter was short and everything but I have to get back into the grove of things. But I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway🌈🌈🌈 but anyway this is to let you guys know that I didn't forget about this book and all, and this is to let you guys know that I will try to update every Thursday✊✊✊ but anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I hope you guys check out more of my books👌🙏👍 BYEZ love you guys and have a great day💙💙💙