Chapter 21- All I want is a nap

Jay POV

"Okay person... What do we do first?" I asked the lady controlling me.

"You do know that I am just you; but like older" She started or me; oh heck! I don't know this is all just to much for my 6 year old self to handle.

"And first we gotta go and find my Mate I haven't seen him in forever, I can't wait!"

So after we got away from Zaya we headed towards the battle filed which was a TERRIBLE IDEA! There were bodies everywhere, it looked like it was one of every creature that I known of... Which now that I think about it I don't really even know that many people...

"This is so bad we are already to late!" The voice said. "If we don't find my mate and father then things are going to be really bad" She said with panic in her voice.

"Bad things like what?" I asked.

"That's for another time... Keep heading straight... I guess" Oh great so she guess, we are going to die... AGAIN!

I keep running straight until I saw a crowd of people standing in a circle around something... I really hate being short you can't see anything! I run up there as fast as I can to see what's going on.

"Excuse me...""Hey could you move over some?""OUCH!""Hi short person coming threw" I said as I tried to work my way threw the crowd of men, and very few women.

I then finally came to the front and I see guys on there knees facing Jack. And I see Jack who is looking pretty angry at me... Well this should be great, he's going to give me a early naptime for sure!

"Jay!" And here we go... "WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU HERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE BACK WHERE IT IS SAFE DO YOU WANT TO DIE AGAIN! YOU PUT ME AND SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE IN PAIN I..." I cut him off cause he was kinda hurting my feelings even though I know he didn't mean to.

I looked around at everyone and I saw many shocked and confused faces... And the rest just looked gross cause they where covered in blood and other stuff that I can't explain at the very moment. I look at my hand which was holdings Jacks snice I was trying to keep him quiet so that me or she or whoever can explain what is going on, and I can hopefully have a normal 6 year old werewolf girl life!

"Look Jack... I don't know what's going on and all but I do, its just really hard for me to explain, but I'm not going to die... Again... I hope, but everything is going to be okay cause I have 6 year old spirit!" I say with the biggest smile on my face.

"What is 6 year old spirit?" He asked bending down to my height.

"I don't know dude I'm 6 I was just trying to calm you down, I didn't think I would get this far" I said with a shrug and a small smile.

He let out a little chuckle, along with the other people who where still surrounding us. I looked all around, and to be honest I am scared out of my mind right now, I never had to speak in front of so many people before, but the only way for everything to be the way it is... I have no other choice so lets just hope this gets me out of that nap... You know I really hate naps but anyway back on topic; here goes.

"Well it all started about a few million or thousand years ago..."

Hey guys I'm back with a updated chapter and I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for waiting for this update I know a lot of you want to kill me for taking so long but between the holidays and me be very, HIGHLY sick I wasn't able to update... Also because of school cause we had finals going on, but mostly because I was sick... But anyway I updated like you Guys asked, cause I don't want to be like one of them people who write a very good book and then disappears from existence; in stead I'm the one who does this: "I haven't wrote a new chapter of my book snice last year!" But anyway people again I'm sorry for the late updates but I hope you guys had a great holiday and are enjoying the New Year! BYE!👌💯😜💗⭐