Buying the Ring

Alfie's Point of View:
I quickly pop into town so I can buy Zoe's engagement ring. I watched one of Zoe's vlogs and there was comment about the box. That has a pair of ear-rings in. One says Mrs and the other says Deyes. Once she's has opened the box and put them on I'm going to propose. I pop into her favourite jewellers as I know they will have something. "Good Morning sir and what may I do to help you?" The man behind the counter asks me. "Well, I want to propose to my girlfriend and she loves rose gold so I wondered if you would have anything?" I ask him. "Yes, I'm sure we'll have something for your lovely girlfriend, well we have these ones that are around £300-£500 and then these ones form £500 upwards." I decide to look at the £500 and above ones because I'm want my little one to have the best ring ever. I can't decide between one with a thin band or a thick so I send a picture to Poppy, Tanya and Louise for them to give their opinion on it.
Poppy's Point of View:
I was just at home sitting reading when I hear my phone go off with a photo from Alfie with the caption: 'Which engagement ring will Zoe like better. I can't decide! I need your opinions!' Alfie is proposing to Zoe! Well I think that the wider ring is better so in shock I text back: 'You never told me you were going to propose to her! Good luck and I think that the wider one is better xx' I click send I put my phone down and get back to my book.
Tanya's Point of View:
I was sitting on my sofa playing with Martha when I get a WhatsApp notification from Alfie with a picture of two engagement rings and the caption asking me for my opinion on which to chose. "Jim, do you know anything about this," I call to him. "About what honey," he calls down. "About this," I say showing him the photo. "No, Alfie is proposing to Zoe? Well I think the thinner one is better," he tells me; " Same," I agree and type back a response.
Louise's Point of View:
I was scrolling through my Instagram feed looking at Harry Potter pages (as you do) and then out of the blue I get a message from Alfie asking my opinion on two engagement rings! "Ahhh!" I scream and Dan comes rushing into the room. "Louise, what's wrong what happened," he says dramatically. "Nothing, nothing's wrong, Alfie is going to propose to chummy! Look I have proof," I say showing him the text. As he looks at the message Phil walks in."Whats going on guys?" He asks. "Alfie is going to propose to Zoe!" We both say I unison. "Really," he says. "Yes and I prefer the thick one I say. "No," they say. "Oh well," I say and then type back an answer.
Alfie's Point of View:
I was sitting in a small coffee shop when all the texts came through so I headed back to the jewellers and told the man I would like the wider ring. He put it in the same box but this time it was red. As I was walking to the car, I text the girls saying thank you and I also text Zoe. 'Can't wait to see you tonight xx' As I click send, I run back to the car as I have a few minutes left on my ticket.