Countryside Date And Dinner

Zoe's Point of View:
I woke up at 9:27am and to see my beautiful boyfriend Alfie standing at the door with out breakfast hamper. This place offers so many different things for breakfast and I think I ate to much of it! Once we were up and dressed, we walked to the taxi that was waiting for us that was taking us to a remote area for a picnic date the hotel had very kindly supplied. It's going to be so much fun!
Alfie's Point of View:
Before Zoe woke up, I went asked the hotel to prepare a picnic for us and ordered a taxi to take us to the perfect picnic spot. I told Zoe over breakfast and she was so happy. I made the decision to propose tomorrow instead of today. We jumped into the taxi and texted Joe as I hadn't yet told him.
Joe's Point of View:
I was sitting in the gleam offices when I get a text from Alfie and this is what it said: "I'm proposing to Zoe tomorrow' Yes finally, I'm so pleased he's proposing! They are meant for each other.
Zoe's Point of View:
We arrived at the field and Alfie opened my door for me and we walked away for a bit before sitting down in our blanket. Alfie places the hamper down and opens it to reveal some Afternoon Tea!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now, my mind is cast back to yesterday when I saw the small box under Alfie's phone, I secretly hope it's an engagement ring, (oh how my mind has changed!) Alfie pours him and me a cup of tea and hands me a Victoria slice and we sit and talk for a while. "I was thinking we do the beach walk tomorrow," Alfie suggests; "Yes, that's a great idea!" I tell him and I lean in and kiss him.
Alfie's Point of View:
As I pull away from the kiss; Zoe giggles and continues to eat her cake. I so want to propose to her now but I will be so romantic tomorrow so I hold myself back. After a while we pack up our stuff and head back to the taxi. When we arrive back to the hotel, we hand back the hamper and head up to our room.