Chapter 1- No! Not him!

Hi guys!!!

This is my first book so please don't judge and please no rude comments!

>>>>This town- Niall Horan

comment & vote

💖Jasmine💖

________________________________________________________________________________

Bella's P.O.V

"MMMMUUUMMMMM"

"Honey what is it?"

"What is it? It is so freaking cold in here and I can't find the remote for the air-con ANYWHERE!"
I am so cold that you don't understand. My feet feel like they are in ice water and my face feels the same. I swear my mum loses everything. Just thinking about what is going to happen tomorrow is just another thing on my mind. The biggest thing that I am worried about is my dad. He is a storm chaser and there are many tornadoes and wild weather in this part of America. We live in Smiths Hills in the middle of Oklahoma.

Wait let me introduce myself. Hi I am Bella Rockswood, I am 17 years old and I go to smith hills high.I also play 1 sport and that is tennis.I am considered "the nerd" at my school but that is only because I have many things to lose due the unexpected weather. The weather around here is actually crazy. One minute there is sunshine and then the next minute there is a storm.

As I pull on my black tank top, black leggings and my black jacket (I know I love black) I grab my grey school bag and go downstairs to where my mum is making me eggs on toast. "Hi honey, the weather report said that there is gonna be a big storm so make sure you bring your umbrella, okay?"
"I know mum you tell me every time" I rolled my eyes.

After I finish breakfast I put my white converse on and start to walk to school. As I am walking to school, I have my headphones plugged in listening to my favourite song at the moment which is this town by Niall Horan. (A/N: this is one of my favourite songs at the moment by the way!)

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there

The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air

It's hard

Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running 'round

It's funny how things never change in this old town

So far

From the stars

And I want to tell you everything

The words I never got to say the first time around

And I remember everything

From when we were the children playing in this fairground

Wish I was there with you now

'Cause if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you

Drive highways and byways to be there with you

Over and over the only truth

Everything comes back to you

Mmmmm

I didn't realise that I was singing out loud because I look up and everyone is staring at me. UUGGHH! I hate the attention! I blush red of embarrassment and walk up to the entrance of my school and see the one person who I have been meaning to avoid all year.

Tyler Reed.
....

———————————————
A/N: Ok so that was my first chapter. Please comment, like and share. Oh and btw please tell me if it's bad or good. I promise I will update soon.

💖Jasmine💖