Chapter 3- He wants to know my name

HEEEYYY!!!

Ok so its taken me a while to update because of life, school and other personal stuff but I was bored in Class today because the teacher was just rambling on about stupid stuff so I have decided to give you an update. Hope you enjoy :)! Oh and Btw, My Bestie has written this book All about the Best comebacks @krystaaaal_ She will be doing dedications in her book for people who comment and vote!!!

And I thought it would be nice to add Tyler's point of view in..........

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyler's P.O.V

As I walking across the street, I blocked out my friends babbling on about some hot chick that was walking pass them in the hallways. All I could think about is that girl who bumped into me in the hallway earlier. I couldn't stop thinking about her mesmerising brown eyes and dark, wavy-

"Dude are you listening?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at my friends who were staring at me, a smirk threatening to appear on their faces. I hadn't told them about the girl yet and I wasn't planning on telling them anytime soon, but, I didn't even know her name or if she was around my age.

As I started to daze off in my thoughts again, but was soon snapped out of it as I heard a car horn. I realised that I was standing right in the middle of the parking lot, I quickly hurried when I caught a glimpse of the girl who was in the car. It was the same girl who had bumped into me in the hallway, my heart fluttered at the sight of her, and it was then I realised that I must find out who this mystery girl is.

Bella's P.O.V

He was literally standing there, in the middle of the parking lot just dazing off into nowhere... I was going to push the horn again when suddenly he came to window and started banging on it, as if he was saying to me " OPEN THE FRIGGIN' WINDOW". As I rolled the car window down, I saw him standing there and staring at me. For a few seconds I analysed his gorgeous features like his silky brown hair and His sparkling-

"GIRL!!! HURRY UP AND TELL HIM TO MOVE HIS BEAUTIFUL ASS OUT OF THE WAY!!!"

"Ok woman, chill! Just let me handle this"

As I cleared my throat to speak to him, shivers went down my spine. I don't want to be involved in his life or what he does. He's a Bad boy and I'm a nerd.

"May I help you with Anything?"

"Um, yes. I keep seeing you around at school in the Hallways and just wanted to know your name."

When he said that, I was in shock. Why would he want to know my name. OMG!!! Is he gonna stalk me???

"Why do you want to know my name? I mean, hardly anyone ever notices me"

Tyler's P.O.V

When she said that no one ever notices her, it got me wondering...How did anybody NOT notice her, she is absolutely gorgeous! "Well I noticed you, so would you like to answer my question and tell me your name," I pressed on. But she interrupted me.

"Can I ask you, this question has just been playing on my mind since you have talked to me, why out of all the girls in the school, you choose me?" The problem is now, I have no idea how to answer this. I just stood there like an idiot looking at the ground, trying to process through my brain what she has just asked me. Why did I choose her?

Because you think she's cute and pretty

No.I.Don't

Oh shut up conscience

"Well, Is it a crime to go up to someone and ask them for their name and be nice to them?" I asked, getting a little annoyed at the fact she thinks this is all just a joke. 

"N-no its not but why not make friends with other girls like Cassandra tarson. I mean, she's gorgeous and perfect for you and- actually I have to go, Sorry to cut our conversation off but I have to get to school before the bell goes and you should too."

She just cut me off like that! No-one has ever cut me off before and especially not any girl. I need to know more about this girl and who she is. She won't know what's coming

________________________________________________________________________________

OK so I hope you like this chapter and like I said before, I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to update.

Vote & Comment

💖Jasmine💖