Part 6

"Its working Natsu!" Happy screamed. Natsu had asked Happy to drop him into the aura surrounding the celestial king and the spirits. Well, it wasn't exactly an aura it felt more like a mist or a smoke. It felt real and sort of warm. Natsu was trying to break the chains off but he was still feeling a little weak and mostly tired from the battles he had just fought. He won't be able to break them while he's in this state. He thought of something. He thought about trying to swallow this smoky mist around him to see if he could digest any fire out of it. "That could backfire easily" he mused at himself. Then he looked up at Happy, his best friend in the whole world.

He looked terrified. "Hey Happy why do you look so worried buddy?" Natsu smiled at him. Happy could just tell that Natsu was about to do something reckless. "Natsu. NATSU DRAGNEEL DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING STUPID OTHERWISE I WILL KICK YOUR BUTT." Happy screamed. Natsu just smiled at him and said "Please get out of here Happy, I think it's gonna become quite explosive any moment now." Happy was crying now as he could guess what he was about to do. "Natsu... Please. We'll figure out another way. There has to be another way!" Natsu didn't say anything. That was when Happy began to understand, there really was no other way.