The Misunderstanding

It was the third day that was finding me laying in my bed, crying. I just couldn't get over the fact that me and Gianluca had broken up because of a misunderstanding. I try not to remember how it all happened, but this time, I just couldn't help bringing the whole event in my mind.

Me and Gianluca, had gone out for a dinner, especially for pizza, which we both love. After almost fifteen minutes, I went to the bathroom, just to wash my hands. At the time I left, my phone rang. Gianluca glanced to see who was calling, and then he saw the name Fabio.

Actually, Fabio was my cousin, and he was calling to invite me to a family dinner. But Gianluca didn't believe me. In fact, he thought that, I was cheating on him! How could he think like that? He knows how much I love him, but he's so jealous and stubborn some times...I tried to explain him that nothing of what he was saying wasn't true. He continued blaming me, and didn't want to hear more.

That's how we broke up. It was nobody's fault. It was just a misunderstanding that I wish not to have taken place. But now, I can only think about it. I can't change anything. It's over.

It was so unfair to lose the person I loved more than anybody else, because of a silly argument with not an actual reason. My heart was broken, only he could make it well, but he was away.

Someone knocked the door.

-Francesca..!! Are you in there?

The door opened and I turned my face to see. It was my older sister, Rosetta. I prefered not to talk to her about Gianluca. She never liked him anyway.

-What do you want? I asked and wiped my tears.

Rosetta sighed. She seemed disappointed.

-You're still crying for this idiot, aren't you?

-Stop it! He's not an idiot! And yes, I still cry for him. I lost him. You wouldn't cry If you lost the one you loved more than everything other in earth? The one you trust?

-You trusted him... but he didn't trust you, that's why he didn't believe you after all!

I thought about it for a while. Then, I laid again with my face down, looking the purple wall.

-Oh, Francesca... I see you're an idiot like him... So stay here, unhappy, crying for someone who didn't even hear what you were saying to him! said Rosetta, and hit the door when she left.

I was alone again. Was she right? I didn't know, and I didn't want to take seriously her opinion. She was older, but she had never learned how love felt. And I knew that Gianluca was love for me.

I started singing silently some love songs. And then I closed my eyes.

~

Hii! This is the first part! I want your opinion! Is it good enough to continue it? If yes, let me know by voting or commenting! Kisses!