He wasn't

Gianluca was in panic. Francesca was next to him, in blood.

-Francesca! Francesca, wake up! WAKE UP!

He was shaking her to wake up, kissing her in order to open her eyes, but it was for nothing. He was so scared. Some people passing by, called an ambulance, and it arrived immediately. Doctors put her inside, and Gianluca followed. They connected her body to doctor machines so she would receive the necessary oxygen. They were testing her, but Gianluca couldn't see clear what they were actually doing. He was too agitated. He had caused everything. If he was more calm while trying to turn, maybe anything would happen. A-NY-THING.

He touched his neck. There was running blood, but of course it was less than Francesca's. His heart was beating faster and faster. He went close to the place they had put her. Two doctors were pushing her belly. It seemed even more serious than before.

-GO FASTER PLEASE! he shouted in a complete panic. He was so scared. For her.

They arrived out of the hospital, and doctors took Francesca to the emergency. Gianluca followed again, but he stayed outside the room they had put her. He sat in one chair, and felt like he was losing himself. Suddenly, he heard steps coming, behind him.

He turned to see.

It was Francesca's father Enrico, Alessia and Rosetta. He felt even more guilty when he saw them.

-This bastard is here... WHAT DID YOU DID TO HER? YOU KILLED HER?! said Enrico and caught Gianluca from his collar.

-I...

-IF ANYTHING HAS HAPPENED TO HER,I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

-It was an accident! The breaks had...

-I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING!

-Enrico... said Alessia, but she was also scared.

-JUST WISH SHE'S OKAY! OTHERWISE, YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE TIME YOU WERE BORN!

-Calm down Enrico! repeated Alessia. Just wait to see if it is so serious!

Rosetta came in front of Gianluca, and slapped him.

-I will kill you first if it is something serious! she said.

Gianluca didn't care about the pain. He sat away from them, and got sank in his thoughts. He wanted to disappear. He couldn't believe how it all happened.

A doctor came out of Francesca's room. Everybody stood up fearful. Enrico looked at Gianluca like he was ready to kill him. He clenched his fists. Gianluca looked at the doctor wishing she was alright.

-How is she Doc? asked Rosetta.

-She is in a serious condition... we really don't know if she will find contact with the environment in the near future. Her injuries are deep and serious.

No... no it couldn't be. Doctor's words hurt him like a bullet, directly in his heart. He tightened his eyes so he wouldn't't cry.

-What do you mean ''in the near future''? he asked weakly.

-I mean... in mostly one week. But we don't know if until then she would have find contact with the environment. Usually, the victims of car accidents fall in coma, and wake up after long time. Moreover, her neural network seems to have problem. Maybe she was very emotional before everything happened.

''GIAN!!''

The doctor went inside again. Gianluca was so damaged. Enrico came again, and punched him on the face.

-GET READY TO FIND YOUR ANCHESTORS, YOU TRAMP! her father shouted out of control. Gianluca had fallen on the ground.

-She... she will be okay! She will make it! he responded. He seemed so sure about this.

He seemed. But he wasn't.

Hi everyone! Please vote or comment!
Take care! xx