The crash

Those three days were so torturing for both of them. Gianluca had asked everybody who knew Francesca about this Fabio, and everybody answered that he was her cousin. Her friends, her classmates, and even her stepmother and sister.

''You are so daring, Gianluca Ginoble. You keep trying for my sister, after all this happened.'' he remembered Rosetta saying. He never paid attention to her, he knew that she didn't want him with Francesca. But she was a bit right.

He had already understood how childish he had behaved to Francesca. Now, she would be alone in her room, crying and looking at all photos, he knew her well. He decided to get to her house, and ask for forgiveness. He wanted to be with her more than anything else.

He knocked the door.

''Who's there?'' he heard Francesca's stepmother, Alessia asking.

''It's Gianluca!'' he answered. Alessia opened the door.

She was the only one of Francesca's family who liked him. She was married to Francesca's father, after his previous wife died. She loved Rosetta and Francesca like real daughters. Similarly, she also liked Gianluca, and helped him when he needed help with Francesca.

-Ciao Alessia. he said.

-Hi Gian. Francesca is upstairs. If you wanna go, go fast, because Enrico will come in almost fifteen minutes! warned Alessia.

Enrico was Francesca's father. And –yes- he HATED Gianluca. He was always calling him ''the bastard'', or other similar words. And it was better for poor Gianluca to stay away from him.

-Thanks Alessia! he said, and went fast to Francesca's room.

He knocked the door quietly. Nobody answered, so he opened it in a complete silence. He found her sleeping. She was so beautiful.

''I could be staring at her for centuries...'' he thought. He sat next to her, on her bed, and started playing with her hair –she always liked it when he did it-.He was whispering close to her ear some songs they both loved. He had truly regretted.

~

I woke up, but I kept my eyes closed. Close to me, I was feeling a warm breath. A hand was touching gently my back, and another was playing with my hair. No... it couldn't be Gianluca! But he was the only one who was doing it to me this way.

-Gianluca... I whispered.

-Francesca... are you awake?

I opened my eyes and turned back to look at him. And there he was, next to me, after three days. I was looking again at the green ocean of his eyes. He smiled from his heart.

-I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything..! I behaved so childish to you... and I will never do it again, I promise!! he whispered clearly.

I hugged him. It was so nice to be together again. I closed my eyes to feel the moment.

-I love you Fran...forgive me!

I laughed.

-I forgive you, Gianluca Ginoble..!!! And... I love you to. Too much!

We ended the conversation with a romantic kiss. Definitely, the best kiss of my life!

We stayed a bit like that, cuddling on my bed. I felt so happy that we were together again! We could continue like that, forever if we wanted.

-Do you wanna go round the town with my car? he asked me.

-Yeah, why not..! I answered.

-It's the perfect thing to do, in order to forget everything. he commented.

I calmly got up of my bed, and started brushing my hair. Gianluca came behind me, and took the brush of my hands.

-What are you doing there Ginoble? I laughed.

-Let me do it!

He made me sit on a chair, and then, he started brushing my hair. I smiled, and I could feel that he was smiling too. After a while, he put the brush back, and I stood up.

-Let's go!

We didn't see anybody on the stairs or in the corridor. Better for us. We left home, and got into Gianluca's car. He started driving. Clean air was coming through the window, and the sweet smell of Spring, was making a loving atmosphere.

-Where are we gonna stop and sit? Have you decided? he asked me.

-Yeah... can we go walk in the center of the town?

-We'll go where my princess wants!

I loved when he was calling me ''his princess''. It was making me feel unique. While he was driving, he glanced a few times at me with an incredible look. I was melting a bit inside.

There had past ten minutes since we left, when I felt that the car was going faster than previously. Really faster.

-Gianluca... don't run like that... please.

He didn't respond.

-Gianluca..?

~

He tried to drive a bit faster, so the traffic lights wouldn't stop them. It was okay for a while, but then Gianluca couldn't control how fast the car was going. They were running more than usual. Francesca was telling him to decrease the speed. He really was trying to, but he couldn't. That's why he wasn't responding to her. The breaks had blocked inside the car, and Gianluca's adrenaline was reaching the highest point. Something was really wrong!

A car turned left, and was going to crash on them. Gianluca tried to turn away but he wasn't able to control his car.

-GIAN!!! Francesca screamed. And everything got dark for a moment.

Gianluca opened his eyes. He was injured on the neck. He immediatelywent to see if Francesca was okay. But when he saw her, his blood froze. Shehad her eyes closed. And her face was full of blood.

Hello there!
If you liked this part, don't forget to support it!

Take care! xx