Prologue

Everald's POV

"Edward! please! don't do it! Come here!!" a shaky voice comes out from my mouth, I'm Sacred because any moment now he could jump right away..

"You can now leave me, In fact you found someone, Unlike me, I just bring tears in your eyes!" his words stab through my heart, That's not true!

"please get down.. Edward.." taking a one step closer to him every word a say.

" Being his son is a curse" I was confused about his statements

"I know about the transfer of drugs around the city, i know that he's sucking the money of the company and the money of other people, an- and I wasn't able to stop him, They have the right to hate me.."

"No, that's not true, I saw you, not your father! I saw who you are!"

"You're lying! I know how bad I am!! I'm just like him!! I will never be good as you describe!! I'm just like him and it will stays like that!!" He almost lost his balance! i should stop him now! before he dies!

"Edward! How can you say that you are just like him!? how are you just like everyone said?! If someone's telling you the otherwise! If someone still believes in you! You know you are better than him! You know you are more than this! You are not like him! because you are everything, you're Everything's best"

he looked me in the eyes for a sec. and suddenly he rushed towards to me and put his lips into mine! And I was shook!

"Please come with me! let's go run away from this place! with you by my side we can be happy and no one is going to make us suffer anymore!" he's forcing his lips into mine and I kept pushing hime but it was useless because he is stronger than me

"Edward... I.. I can't. i Don't.. ughh" no words can spill into my mouth, i'm just speechless, i know he is in pain but i don't know how to react, just a he is trying to pull me again, suddenly Robin pushed Edward to the ground!

"Fuck off! Get away from my boyfriend!! FUCK!!" Robin is in range and he wants to punch Edward but i'd stop him and my friends do the same.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Author's note :)

Hey Guys! whatzup yow! hope you liked the prologue of my story! well isn't wonderful? pinag aagawan si koya! ng dalawang Koya! xD ano masasabe nyo? i'll post nalang ung picture ni Edward Sebastian "Best friend" at ni Christopher Robin Cruz "The Boyfie" hope you like it talaga ahh!
if you have some concerns and problem.. comment.. follow... Share at subscribe na din po :) sorry kung may maling grammar ako or spelling or what so ever! comment kayo dun sa mali ako at irerevise ko :)
don't forget to subscribe and follow me at the following sites

This is @TightJeans_WetDreams signing off ;)

Copyright © 2016 by TightJeans_WetDreams