Chapter 4: Open Wounds

Edward's POV

(at the bar)

All right guys! drinks is on me!" I proudly announced to them and they seem excited to drink! well, it's my treat so that's why they are excited.

as I travel my eyes, I sight this hot yummy fudge over there, hmmm. makes my dick semi hard.

"Ow! looked at that hot guy over there! guys! do whatever you want tonight! i'm just going to check on his hut buns!"  I walk towards him, and I know he giggled secretly, because his into me, I know that I'm hot, so every boys and girls want to throw their asses over my sword,

"Hey, looks like you need some company"

"Hmmm. well I do need a company, my back is itching, maybe I need a rod to scratch the itch out of it." he's bitting his lips and his using his lips to seduce me, ohh shit, Now my sword is ready and sharp to slice the itch out of him, but unfortunately, my buddy is going to sleep over at my condo.

"I want to help you darling, but we won't getting any privacy at my place, it's a shame" God! wish I can see him, I can see in his eyes that he's a little disappointed.

"Aww.. there will be next time, I'm always here every Saturday night, come over if you want"  we kissed hard, as soon as we stop, my friends wave their hands at me, signaling me to come over, so I walked to the crowd, I saw Everald's eyes, shining while watching this piano man, his to old but let us give my friend a flirt buddy, so I dragged him to the piano man and..

"Well, piano man! it's Everald's birthday! so play something that spice the aura of all of us, and make him wet!"  As I introduced him, I walked away and drag my friends, as for Everard to have their privacy.

We dance and sing with my friends, after that we walked over to the counter.

"Excuse me, 1 martini please" He ignored me? or he didn't hear it well? so once again I repeat

"Sebastians aren't welcome here" he ditch me in front of my friends, I'm so furious! that asshole! this bar must be closed! urrghh! After storming away to that asshole!

I walked towards Everald, I grab his shoulder.
"We need to leave" I whispered at him, and pull him.

As I drag him out of the bar, our friends followed and looked at me, they look like worried

"hey, what happened?" Everald ask me, I don't entertained his question cause I'm so frustrated and pissed!

I walked faster, but Everald blocked my way and ask me the same question, As I'm about to push me, the medias swarm us!

"What are you doing outside Sebastian?"
"Where do the money go now?"
"Are you going to steal money like your father?!"

My friends blocked the reporters for us to walk to the car, and someone called me and spit on my face, so we climb.

all the way, we are just silent, and when we climb out, I just burst to the room and lay down,

The silence of my room makes me think about my father, thinking of him makes me sick! why?! why did he gave me this stupid life! why he?! arghh! Time past, I fall asleep.

"Father! why did you steal money? they need money more than we do!"

"Shut Up! you don't know anything!" as he about to slap me, my mother screams!

"Jack! our son is right! please stop what are you doing! we've been accused! not once, not twice! but 3! do you have any conscience?! there's thousands of family that you've destroyed!"

"Come here you bitch! I'm going to show you no mercy!" my father pulled my mother, he slaps, he punch, he pushed my mother and almost beat her to death! but suddenly my mother pulled a knife from the kitchen!

"Stop! One more step and God knows that I'll going to kill you! I'm leaving now! From now on, You'll never going to see me!" my mother looked at me,

"Then leave! I don't need you! I don't need a bitch in this house! but you'll never going to have my son!"

my mother looked at me and

"I'm sorry baby, mother is going to leave, please take care of yourself! I love you! I promise, I'm going to get you back!" she stormed out, when I tried to follow her, my father drag me to the room and locked the door,

I grew up being bullied, being humiliated by others and being alone in this world, I'm so alone, in this deep shit of my father's sins
Dream Ends

I woke up and cry.

*_*_*_*_*

Author's note!

Sorry Guys for Very Very Slow Update! been busy 😂 "As Always"
Please Don't stop supporting Everything's Best! 😊 I hope you enjoyed this chapter where Edward is having his past opened!
Guys! any comments? recommendation or echetera?

please Vote, Subscribe , Share And Comment to my Story! hope you like it ^__^

Thanks For Reading Guys! Hundred Hearts For You ❤️

From: TightJeans_WetDreams

Copyright © 2016 by
TightJeans_WetDreams

Copyright © 2016 byTightJeans_WetDreams