Chapter 2: Big Big City

Everald's POV

"Wait, what?" Asking why They hate my painting? Even though my work is not a portrait, It is still beautiful! uhgg.. I've been painting this for weeks for art gallery display!

"Yes, sorry Mr. Posadas but.. your landscape of a man lying in his bed and almost naked, is not we need, We need something more, more emotions that can be seen in just one look, something that more beyond, and most importantly, the story of the painting itself, a painting without a story is like a senseless story " Listening to my Prof. is the least that I can do, I can't argue with him because he have won several awards inside and outside the Philippines, arguing with him is like having a suicidal or something..

"Yes sir, I'll going paint another one, Just give me more time so I can find my inspiration, Sorry sir and promise, won't happened again" as I walked outside the building, carrying this landscape, I'm too tired to bring this home, maybe I can.. No! not in his tower, that's right, yes he has a building in Makati, his father owns the condo, but his father gave it to him, back to the topic, I can't carry this anymore, and I don't have any money left to take a taxi to our home, but if I bring this to Edward's condo, it will lessen my hassle and less money to spend to take a cab to their building.

I picked my phone from my bag, grabbing a cab so I don't have to commute via MRT or Bus,As the Taxi arrived, I open again my phone

*Everald: Hey? I'm Going to stay at your place tonight, were are you?*

*Blink

*Edward: Yehey! I'm at the grocery, what do you want to eat?*

*Everald: You know what are my favorites Yoral:Grapes and Mc.Joy Chicken Adobo Burger and French Fries and Coke Float :)*

*Blink!

*Edward: Okay! Coming right up! I just texted my front office assistant that you'll be coming, so she can open the penthouse for you*

as the cab stop,a luxurious building that shines and out stand the most, it is so beautiful! It is obvious that this is only for rich people like him. well technically he owns the building, as I walked to the front desk, the Woman in the desk signals the assistant bagger to pick up the painting for me.

"Hi Mr.Everald Posadas, Mr. Sebastian texted me to assist you, follow me sir, this way please" she smiled at me warmly, I followed her to the private elevator, the private elevator can be used only by the President,VIP's And High Class Business Man

"We are here sir, please do enjoy your stay, Mr. Sebastian said that he will arrived a little late due to the traffic, if you need anything, just use the phone and dial the number that indicate in the paper" she nod and leave the penthouse.

it seems that there will be a heavy traffic, It will buy me sometime to hide this landscape of him.

after an hour, the elevator opens and he just rushed too me with his power hug!

"Hey! I missed you! And what brings you here?!" we hugged each other, I missed him!

" I missed you too! hahaha! so any plans for tomorrow birthday boy?! and you are turning 27! my god! you still looked 40 hahahaha!" he pinched me in my waist, and all I can say is..

"Awww! That hurts! you demonic beast!" I shouted at him and he just laugh and smirk at me then suddenly he tickled me!

"Who's the demon now? you little imp!" as I run, he tries to catch me and suddenly, we fell on the floor, and we are laughing right at to each other and rest for a couple of minutes

"Now... Where's my food?" I asked cause I'm hungry!

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Author's Note

Hi guys! kamusta?! medyo sweet sila no?! grabe! i wish meron din akong ganyang best friend! hahahaha XD so.. how's the story? puro english na nagagawa ko.. hahahah xD

by the way :) Please vote, Subscribe, Like, Share, Comment, And Follow Me! It Will Be A Great Privileged for me if you do this :)

Comment Here ^_^

_________________________

                                                                                                                                        Love: TightJeans_WetDreams

Copyright © By TightJeans_WetDreams