Twenty-Six

"So (Y/n)~ How are you?" Kuroo asked.

"I'm okay." I said only giving him short answers. I mentally sigh. Oikawa doesn't like me talking to Kuroo, but I guess Kuroo did nothing wrong.

Kuroo came closer to me. "Do like me being near you?" He asked pushing my hair behind my ear.

"I'm okay with it." I said smiling at him.

Kuroo growled. "Why aren't you reacting normally?" He said grabbing my arm.

"K-Kuroo stop." I said trying to move away from him. "I have a boyf--"

Kuroo covered my mouth with his hand. "I don't wanna hear." He said whispering into my ear. "You're mine."

My eyes widened. I moved away from Kuroo. He have me a smile. "Is something wrong (Y/n)-Chan?"

"I'm going to class..." I said trying to be calm. I threw off his jacket and started to leave.

Small pecks from rain hit me as I walked back to class. It wasn't as cold as I thought it'd be... I guess It's those Cold-Randomly-But-Then-It-Suddenly-Gets-Hot days.

The bell rang and everyone was in their seats. The rain began to pour down harder. I wasn't even paying attention, just staring out the large window.

"I learned that you can time travel through the lighting or whatever." I told the little boy in front of me.

"Stop dreaming (Y/n). What type of theory is that?" Iwaizumi said. "You're just like Oikawa, he believes in aliens."

"But my mom read me this book!" I explained. "Whatever she reads me has to be true!"
(But the suicide note wasn't true lol I'll stop)

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes. "I bet when you go back, you'll forget everything slowly." He said taking out his dinosaur toys.

"You don't know that! My mom also read that we go back 0.02 seconds everytime we blink!" I said putting on fake glasses.

"I'll believe you if you, or I, experience it."

"Experience is a big word!"

Time traveling... I wonder how that would work. I'll time travel to never meet Kuroo.