07│PROFILE

Your profile pictures are the first think people see a comment or a story

Your profile pictures are the first think people see a comment or a story. So, chose a cute icon you like and please keep it appropriate because in my point of view appropriate icons are better than inappropriate icons. Also, if you will like to show your blog to collages and to somebody you know...it is better to keep it appropriate because it just looks better.

The appropriate thing also goes to username. Don't make a rude username, because I don't believe it looks good.

Headers - the image that goes in the back of your picture - are also something I find important on our profile. I like putting a solid color that fit my icon as my header. You can find solid colored headers by just googling it. Or you can search Twitter icon packs on Tumblr as well. In the case you would not like a solid color, I recommend searching a header that has the colors of your icon and that it matches it. When icon and headers match, your profile looks way better. This is just my opinion and a tip.

Also, make reading list. Reading lists are public, for the ones who don't know. Now, reading lists allow people to see the type of stories your like and also promote other authors in Wattpad. It also allows people to see the different fandoms you are in.

Keep your introduction of yourself clear and simple. I know I'm in a lot of fandoms so I said that I have too many to count. Tell simple things that you like and what makes you you. If you have other joint accounts, put them as well if you will like since by putting them on your main profile you are promoting them. You can also mention you other social media like I do. However, it's your choice.